Author's Note

I want to thank all the people who chose to read "Cold" and then "Warmth."

The people who were there from the starting of "Cold" know that I wasn't planning on writing a sequel for it. I decided to write a sequel because people were disappointed with the ending and because I wanted to cover the plot holes in "Cold."

I took the decision to write the sequel months after I finished "Cold." So, I did lose readers. Some of them who don't follow me aren't even aware that a sequel exists.

I started writing "Warmth" with enthusiasm and high hopes for the story. With the sequel, I was attempting to answer the questions that few of the readers had in mind. I hope I answered all their questions. I hope the sequel covered all the plot holes.

My story updates were irregular because my life had become busy. It was also because I had lost motivation. For me, writing is a hobby. I love writing. But then, I kind of felt like giving up on this story because of the underwhelming response that this story was getting. I did see views on my story but only a few people voted and commented. For example, the first chapter of this story has 62k views but only 2.5k votes and 127 comments.

I want people to understand that the views, likes and comments are the driving forces for the writers like me, who want to keep their novels free for people to read. If writers don't see votes and comments corresponding to the views of the story then he/she is bound to lose motivation. I'm not saying that if a chapter had 1k views then it has to have 1k likes and comments. All I want is to encourage people to be more involved and show their involvement. I really wish that the ghost readers would become responsive by liking and commenting on chapters, not just on my stories but also on the stories of other writers. Support the writers and their stories with your likes. Tell them how you feel about the story through your comments.

To conclude, I want to thank the people who were with me from my "Cold" days to my "Warmth" days. Your love and support means the world to me. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️