Breakfast & More

Summer's POV
     The next day

  Summer woke up early in the morning. She sat up in her bed and stretched and let out a yawn. She looked around the room and remembered what happened the previous day. She got out of her bed and checked on Ruby, to see her sleeping peaceful.

  She decided to start on breakfast for the two do them. She got to the door and open it quietly not to wake Ruby up. As she closed it Summer heard the sound of rhigmus foot steps from the hall behind her. She turned around to see how it was. Summer went wide eye and blushed seeing (Y/N) jogging towards his door. See saw him wearing black shorts and running shoes, while being shirtless showing off his tone upper body.

  (Y/N) approached her and said something that she didn't hear. She quickly snapped out of her thoughts. "I'm sorry (Y/N) could you repeat that?" She asked. (Y/N) giggled a little. "I asked if you alright, your face is kind red." Summer quickly shook her head trying to get rid of her blush. "I'm fine, just not a morning person." She quickly lied. The young man nodded his head. "Okay, I'm gonna to go take a shower and make some breakfast. Do you want me to make anything for you and Ruby?" He asked giving her a small a small smile. Summer felt her haert beat a quicker when he smiled at her. She paused for a few seconds before responding. "Than you but, Well I was actually about to make some breakfast for me and Ruby." (Y/N) nodded his head as he open his door. "But if you would like. I can make some for you too, as a thank you for all you did yesterday."

(Y/N) POV

   I stop in the middle of the door frame. I looked back at Summer with a shocked expression. Summer face grew a curious look. "Is something wrong?" She asked. I shook my head. "No it just people really do things for me." I stated bluntly. "Why's that?" Summer asked curious and worried. "Well the other students don't really see me as a human, the avoid me and treat me like I'm a grimm." I finish saying, I then something quickly wrap around me. I looked to see that it was Summer, she was hugging me.

Summer face turned red again and let go of me. "Sorry about that." She stated, I quickly waved it off and told her it was fine. She headed towards the kitchen as I was about go into my room. I stop when I heard her speak up again. "So you know, me and Ruby do see you that way. Your a kind and nice man who's willing to help others." She smiled brightly at me. I blushed as thanked her. "Oh I always be happy to have breakfast with you."

  I entered my room and quickly took a shower. I got out and dried off and up on your regular clothes on. I existed my room to smell a wonderful scent in the air. I enter the kitchen to see Ruby rubbing her eyes as she let's out a big yawn. I stifled my laughter, causing Ruby to look at me. "Good morning Ruby, did you sleep well?" Ruby nodded her head still tired. "I did, thank for asking." She said as she yawned at the end.

  Summer came over to the table and placed a plate down in front of Ruby. It is a pancake with chocolate chips in the shape of a smiling face, along with some eggs and bacon. Ruby began to eat her food as she wakes up a little more. Summer place a plate down in front of two different chairs. She sit in one of the chairs and motions for me to join them.

  I sat down and told her thank you. I took a quick bit of the food, and my eyes grew wide. "This is so good, your an amazing cook Summer." I say, I then saw her cheek go red again. "Thank you (Y/N)." She siad. We then eat for a little bit. Summer then looked at Ruby to tell her something. "Now remember Ruby we have to go shopping today and get a few thing." "Okay mommy." Ruby said sweetly.

  After we finished our breakfast, I gard the plates and began washing them. As I finish up I saw Summer and Ruby leaving there room. "You two heading out?" I ask. Ruby nodded her head as Summer spoke. "Yes, we need to go get some clothes, food, other necessities, and to-." Summer was saying as she get cut off by Ruby. "AND TOYS!!!" Ruby shouted. Both me and Summer giggled at this. "Do you need any help." I offered to them. Summer shook her head. "No we should be fine, but thank you." I nodded as I handed Summer a folded piece of paper. "Well in case you do here my scroll number." I walked off  to go and train.

Time Skip Summer POV

  Summer and Ruby just got back from there shopping trip, and Summer was a little bit tried as was carring all the bags they had got. As they were walking towards the dorms, head some noise coming from the side for the building. There she saw (Y/N) swing a sword the was just as long as he is, but she noticed he was shirtless again and grew a blush across her face.

  Her thoughts were interrupted by Ruby. "WOW, mommy look at (Y/N) sword." She said in a loud tone. This got (Y/N) attention as he stop his last swing from hitting the ground. He looked towards us and waved. Ruby ran over to him as he rested his sword on his shoulder. "Hey Ruby, Summer. How the shopping go." He asked as he looked at me while Ruby staring at his sword. "It went fine." She say. (Y/N) see Ruby eyeing his weapon and giggles a bit. "Do you like Strom Slicer." He asked, as Ruby nodded her head. He then looked towards Summer and saw all the bag in her. "You need a hand with those bags." He offered. "No, we don't want to interrupt your training." Summer stated. He placed his sword on his back and took most of the bags from Summer hands. Summer blushed harder, and her heart better quicker as she feels his hands touch her. "It fine. I was done anyway." He walks to the dormitory with Ruby asking him questions about his weapon.

  Summer stood there with question running through her head. 'Why do I feel his way around him, should I see where this could go. But he younger then me. But he treats me better then Tai ever did. But it's only been two days sense we meet, and not to mention I will be his teacher too. I just need to slow down, I don't even know if he likes me  that way.' Summer get shaken out of there though as she hears both Ruby and (Y/N) call out to her. She headed towards them and apologized from them to have wait, as she thought one last thing. 'I just wait a few months, if I feel the same way then I asked him if he feels the same.'

Author note
Sorry everyone for the wait, I had a lot of things going on in my life between family and work, and just now found the time to sit down and write this chapter. And aslo a special thank you to OGLaxus for the name for the sword that (Y/N) will be using. Thank you all for reading and following this story and me I'll try posting the next chapter this this upcoming Friday. Till then enjoy your day.