The Ture Beauty of a Rose (Lemon)

(Y/N) POV

  It's been a few months since the fair and Summer, Ruby, and me have grown much closer together. Ruby and me have been doing more things together as father and daughter. While Summer and me have gone on a few more dates. I got to known more about her, and I told her about me. Each day we grew closer to each other.

  A day ago me and Summer were sent out on an extermination mission to clear the grimm out by a near by village. Professor Goodwitch said that she would watch Ruby for us as we went on the mission. As we talked to the village chief I thought I saw someone looking at me. She seem to be familiar to me, but they were gone be see who they were.

  Summer and me are now walking through the forest. We had kill a few grimm in the nest. As stopped around midday to rest and get some of our aura back. As we rest against a tree Summer leaned her head on my shoulder. "This is nice." She side as she then let out a sigh. I chuckled as I asked. "Which part kill grimm, or being here with me." Summer gently punched me in my side. "Being here with you, you idiot."

  We both giggled at our silliness. I then pulled a small box out of out of pocket and it got Summer attention. "What that?" Summer asked curious. I smile as I say. "Well it's for you." I open it and it shows a ring with small diamonds in a rose pattern. I got up on one knee and said. "I known that that we have only been together for a few months, but those months have been the most happiest of my life. And I'd truly happy if you were to..." I was cut off as Summer kiss me deeply and passionately. As we kept on kissing things got more passionate and heated.

  As we kissed I felt Summer one of hand rub against my cock, so I brought my hands up and squeezed her breast. She moaned from me playing with her breast and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. We pulled away and took a deep, we looked into each other's eyes. Summer moved down to my lower half and pulled my pants off. My cock springs up and smacks he in her face. She looks at in aww. "It's so big." She grab it and slowly strock it, I let out a soft moan. She then went to the baces of my and lick all the way up to the tip. Then she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck, going all the way to the baces and coming back up. I felt Summer's tougne move the underside of my cock.

  Summer kept go at this for a few minutes till I felt my end approach. As if on instinct I grabbed her head to the shoved it to the baces of my cock and buckled my hip up and cummed down her throat, causing Summer to gag as she tried to sollow my cum. Some of my cum lacked of from the corner of her mouth and her nose. I let go of her and pulled her head up. I saw her take a big gulp, she opened her mouth to show me that she sollowed all of it.

  Summer stood up and began to remove her clothes, she then faced a tree and stuck her ass out and skated it. She gave me a lustful smile and says. "Come love your fiance." And if my cock wasn't already head it would be now. I went over to Summer and took off the rest of my clothes.

  I grab my cock in one hand and rub the tip against her slit. Summer let out a moan. "Please don't keep me waiting." I put my tip into her pussy, I grab onto her hip and pushed my cock all the way in. Summer let out a loud moan. I lean forward and began to kiss Summer's neck, as one of my hand grab and pulled one her breast, while my other hand rub her cilt. I began to thrust into her, and her moans were driving me to go faster. "Ohh... gosh... this... is... the best." Summer said in between moans. I  began to put more power into my thrust as Summer gyrated her hips. I felt the walls of Summer's pussy tighten around my cock as my cock twitches. "Summer.. I'm going too." I day before Summer cuts me off. "Me too. Cum inside me (Y/N). I want it all inside me." Summer's say with lust in each word. I give one last thrust, and I feel the tip of my cock kiss Summer's womb. I the release my seed in her. I shot ribbons of cum into her pussy, as I bring Summer into a passionate kiss.

  I pull out of Summer and she almost falls onto the ground, but I caught her before she could. I lay her on the soft grass and see my seman, flowing out of her pussy. But I'm not done yet. I bring my cock to Summer anus and began to prob it. Summer let's out a shocked gasped. "Wait (Y/N), I've never done anal before." I lend for and kiss her. "It's ok I'll be gently." Summer nodded her head as I pushed my cock into her anus. Summer was groaning in both pain and pleasure. I was able to push my cock all the way in. I leaned forward and sucked on Summer's breast while thrusting into her ass. Summer as moaning up a strom as I increase my thrusting. After awhile Summer was completely lost in the pleasure as I saw her eye roll to the back of her head, as her young hanged out of her mouth. Both Summer and me here close to our end. I buckled my hips and pushed my cock the deepest I could and pourd my seed into her anus.

  I layed down next to Summer breathing hard. "That was great." Both Summer and me said together. After we had layed down few a few minutes I got up and put my clothes back on. I turned around and saw Summer finish get dressed, but she was having a hard tome staying on her feet. I went over and pick her up in my arm. Summer was a little surprised at first but just layed her head on my chest. I walked back to the village carrying Summer. I got us to the bullhead as we got ready to leave, as I got us on our transport I saw that woman again. She stared at me as I saw a single tear fall down her cheek as she looked. I then remembered were I saw her before. I saw her walk over to me, I was frozen in place. The bullhead pulled up as she was about three feet way from me. I could only say one word as I looked at her as tears fell down my cheek. "Mother?"

Author Note
And another chapter done, I'm sorry for the wait. My car died on me and I have been looking for an new one, so I thank you all for being patient with me. Thank you all for your support and patience with me and I hope you are all enjoying yourself and tell what you think of this chapter and the lemon.