Back to School (part 2)

(Y/N) POV
Time Skip after Summer class

  The bell had just rung to indicate that it is luch time for both students and teachers. All of the other students got up and headed to the cafeteria to get something to eat. I sat back and let out a sigh. I then felt something poke me in my side. I looked to see Ruby holding up a picture she drew. It was a drawing of her holding what looked like a scythe. "What do you think?" Ruby asked. "It looks amazing Ruby." I say which makes her smile.

  She then shows me another drawing or has three people standing there holding hands. Two of them were Summer and Ruby, but I couldn't tell how the third person was. "This looks great. But how is this?" I asked pointing at the third person. What I didn't know was that Summer was walking over to us. Ruby giggled and says. "That you, can't you tell." This cause both Summer and I to giggled as Ruby began to write on the paper. She then shows it to us. "See it our new family."

  We stop giggling out of shock of what Ruby said. We look at the paper. At the top Ruby wrote 'New Family'. And under each person she wrote something. Under Summer she wrote 'Mommy', under the the drawing Ruby she wrote 'Me', and lastly under mine she wrote 'New Daddy'.

  I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. But as I was forming words to say, Summer spoke first. "Ruby why would you think that (Y/N) is you new daddy?" Ruby then looked at her mother and grew the biggest smile I've ever seen. "Because he's nice, kind, and you two like each other." This cause Summer and me to blush and slightly look away. "See it ture." Ruby said happily. I calmed myself down a little and began to speak to Ruby. "As much as would love to be you father Ruby. I don't know if I can."

   This cause not only Ruby but Summer to look at me. Summer looked confused, while Ruby looked a little hurt. "Why?" Ruby said as treats formed at the edge of her eyes. I let out a long breath. "Well my father left before I could even remember him. So I don't even know how to be one." I explained with some sorrow in my words. Then something happened that I didn't expect. Ruby jumped onto me, hugged me as she cried onto my chest. "It's fine if you don't know, I don't care. I just want you there to make me and mommy both happy."

  I was again lost for words. A of part knew I couldn't be a good father for her, but another part wanted to hold onto her, and tell her everything thing going to be alright. I then felt someone grab onto my hand and gently squeeze it. I looked over to see Summer was the one doing it. She had a small blush on her cheek, while looking at me as she also gave me a smile. That smile told me all I needed to know. I nod my head as she let's go of my hand. I move Ruby back and lift he head up so she could look and me. "Ok I'll try my best to be your father. But I will make mistakes along the way." Ruby smile at me and hugs me tightly. "That fine, daddy."

  As she says that I feel my heart skip a beat. I hug her back as I stand up and carry her, and began to leave the classroom. But before I could Summer places her hand on my shoulder. I look at and she her blushing. She then kisses my cheek, this cause me to blush as well and Ruby to giggle. "Now how about we go get some luch huh." Summer says as she reaches the door. All I could do is nod my head. Ruby then points to the door and says. "Now onwards daddy."

Summer POV
Time skip to the last class of the day

  Summer was sitting in her classroom doing some paperwork, seeing as she did have to teach a class for the last period. She was having some trouble with some of it, so she decided to go asked Glynda for help. Seeing as her class was the closest to Summer own. As she enters Glynda classroom she saw two students sparring. Summer walks over to Glynda with Ruby following closely behind. As Summer stop next to her the buzzer went off. "Sarah is the winner of the match." Glynda said as the two students go back to the bleachers. She then noticed Summer and Ruby standing there. "Hello Summer how may I help you." "Well if your not busy later could you help me with some of this paperwork?" Summer asked. "Sure I will. After one more match ok." Summer nods as pick up Ruby and hold her. Glynda then turned to her students and says. "We have time for one more match, who would like to go?" Glynda asked.