Back to School (part 1)

TIME SKIP 2 DAYS
(Y/N) POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Looking and the alarm clock, I let out a sigh as it read 6:30. Two and a half hours till I have to go to classes. Get out of my bed I went to go for a small run around the Dormitory, to get my blood flowing. I put my short and running shoes on as I went to take a few laps around the building, as I do ever morning.

I get back to my room and see the time is now seven o'clock. I hop into the shower to clean myself off. I exit and dry myself off. I put on my uniform as I head to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I grab some eggs and a few other things to make an easy meal. As I cook Summer and Ruby entered the kitchen. My cheeks go red as I see Summer in a night gown.

I'm broken out of my trance as I hear Ruby greet me. "Morning (Y/N)." Ruby yawned out. "M.. morning Ruby, S.. summer." I stuttered out. Summer was about to reply, but stop and saw the look on my face. I quickly turn my head. From the corner of my eye I see Summer looking confused, till she looks down and rushes back to her room.

I place a big plate of eggs and bacon on the table, along with some freshly cut fruit. I looked to Ruby as as the my cheeks return to there normal color and asked. "Hey Ruby, would you like some breakfast?" Ruby nods her head. "Yes please." I said a little tired. I fixed Ruby a plate for her, as well for me and Summer too. As soon as I put the last plate down Summer walks back into the kitchen dressed.

(A/N: this will be the outfit that Summer will be teaching in

(A/N: this will be the outfit that Summer will be teaching in. It's her normal outfit just with out the hood cloak.)

She walks over and sit next to Ruby. Summer looks towards me, as I see her cheek become red. "Sorry about that (Y/N)." The blush I had just gotten rid of returns. "Its fine Summer, it was an accident." We went and ate out food in an awkward silence.

After we finished eating, Summer and me being to do the dishes. I decided to end the silence by asking Summer a question. "So today is your first day of your class, how do you think it going to go." Summer let out a nervous sigh. "I'm not really sure. Ozpin said that I can teach the class how ever I want, seeing as in how there is now syllabus to teach from. And he said that Ruby can stay in the class room while I teach. As long as she not a distraction."

I put a reassuring hand on Summer's shoulder. "You will do fine Summer." I say giving her a smile, Summer return the smile as the nervous feeling disappeared. She then lightly elbowed me in my side and said. "That professor Rose." She smirked trying to hold back some laughter, then we both start chuckling as we enjoy ourselves.

We both claim down for our laughter, as we stoped Summer and me were staring into each other's eyes. I felt some kind of force pulling me closer to Summer, and I can the same thing happening to her as well. Our face inches closer to each other. As I can feel her warm breath on my face. I start to close my eyes. Then a loud beeping noise comes from my pocket.

This brakes me and Summer out of out trance. We back away from each other with our face completely red. I grab my scroll and look at it. "Uhm.. that was my alarm tell me we got thirty minutes till classes start." Summer nods as she grabs Ruby and get ready to go. "Then we should probably head out then." I said as her voice shake, as she talks. I nod and began to head to my first class.

Summer POV

Summer began walking to her classroom with a blush still on her cheeks thinking. 'I can't believe I almost kissed him. Oh brother's I wanted to kiss him, and I think he wanted to kiss me. But that might have been in the heat of the moment. I hope not."

(Y/N) POV

Time skip to Summer class

I stretch and popped my back as I exit Dr. Oobleck class. I walk down the hall to my next class. Summer class, combat strategies. As I'm walking some of the other students scowl at me, while others call me names like 'monster', 'demon', and 'freak'. I ignore them as I enter Summer class room.

I walk to the front row and take a sit, as all the other students avoid sitting with me. Leaving me alone in the first row. I see Summer, or proffer Rose standing at her desk looking over some papers, as Ruby sit in a chair next to her desk drawing on a piece of paper. The bell rings to state the start of class. Summer looks up to address us, but she looks at me as her cheek trun a little red. As I blushed too, remembering that we almost kissed this morning.

Summer snaps out of it and goes back to what she was doing. "Hello everyone, I will be your new combat strategy teacher. My name is Professor Rose." She goes on telling us how she will be teaching and grading us as well. Although all I could think about right now was how me and Summer almost kissed. 'I mean do I like her like that. She a great person, she kind and nice to when no one else is. And not to mention she a great mother.' I look at Summer as I feel my heart beat faster.

I'm snapped out as someone asked Summer a question. "Professor Rose, why is there a child here." Summer looks at the student and trys to explain. "Well something came up and we had to move here on short notice. So professor Ozpin said she could she could stay in my class." As Summer explains this.

Ruby looks up at all the people. She get a little timid, till she sees me. See grows a wide smile. Ruby stands and began to walk towards me with crayons and more paper. Summer see her daughter walking to the first row and asked. "Ruby were are you going?" She looks back at her mother and says. "I was going to sit with (Y/N)." "I don't think tha.." Summer didn't finish as Ruby gave her the biggest set of puppy dog eye that should not be possible. Summer let out a defeated sigh. "Fine, go ahead. Just remember he is here to learn and study." Ruby nodded as she took a sit next to me. She looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back at her.

I then hear someone whipper. "Looks like the freak can only have a child as there firend." Ignored it and hope ruby didn't hear it. As I went back to listening to Summer teach.

Author Note
And done with the fourth chapter of this story. As promised here it is. Now I might not post one next week. But it will be a part two. And once more thank you all for your support me and this story I will see you all next time.