An Unwarranted Reunion

Summer POV

Summer was walking towards the carousel with Ruby and (Y/N). She was happy that she found a man how she could give her heart to, and he would also be a great father to Ruby. As they approached the carousel Ruby pulled on (Y/N) shirt. "Daddy can we go on that on." Both (Y/N) and Summer looked towards the carousel and smile. "Sure, but I don't think they allow stuffed dogs on." (Y/N) says. Ruby grew a little frown, but Summer quickly says. "Ruby why don't you and (Y/N) go on and I'll hold your corgi for you."

Ruby smile then nods. "Ok then we can go on after, together right." Summer smiles as she kisses Ruby's nose. "Yep. So give me your stuffed dog and.." Summer was say but Ruby quickly interjected. "Zwei. His name is Zwei." Ruby said happily. Summer chuckle and says. "Ok then give me Zwei and you and your daddy can go on the ride."

Ruby gave the stuffed corgi or 'Zwei' to her mother. As her and (Y/N) went to the carousel. Summer looks at them and sighed happily see Ruby being happy. Summer watched them get on and go as they started going around the carousel.

Summer was to busy watching they that noticed a didn't see a figure approaching behind her. The man roughly grabbed her arm. Summer turned around and saw Taiyang. She was shocked see him here. "Tai what are you doing here?" She asked with a mixture of shock and anger. "Summer I'm sorry for what I did, please come back I miss you and Ruby." Tai says trying to apologize for what he did.

Summer tried pull her arm away from Taiyang, but his grip was to strong. "No Tai, you brought another woman into our bed. How I'm I suppose to trust you." Summer said still trying to pull her arm away. Taiyang be to drag her away from the carousel. Summer began to feel some fear crawl up her spine. Her body went stiff was being taken away.

Then all of a sudden Summer wasn't being dragged anymore, and she felt something wrap around her leg. She looked down to see Ruby holding on to her mother's leg. She then looked to see were Tai was, only to see him on the ground with a blooded nose. And from the corner of her eye she saw (Y/N). He looked angry while looking at Tai, but once he saw her, she only saw concern for her well being.

(Y/N) POV

After I just punched this guy who was trying to take Summer, I looked towards her to make sure she was ok. "Summer are you alright?" She stood there shocked for a moment, but she shook it off and hug me and whispered in my ear. "Thank you." I rub her back and told her it would be alright.

I heard a gron from behind me, a break the hug with Summer as I see the guy get up. I moved in front of Summer and Ruby. "Who are you, and what do you want with Summer." He looked at me with pure hatred in his eyes. "That non of your business." He said as he tried to grab Summer against. I actvied my semblance as my arms and legs grew the bone armor. I grab his arm and with the enhanced strength and speed flipped him onto his back. I was about to punch him again but was stopped by pulling on my arm. "Please daddy stop, let go." Ruby says looking at me worried.

I let go of the guy and as I stood up my semblance dissolves into a ash. I pick up Ruby and turn around and began to walk away but stop. I spoke to him and say. "I don't know who you are but, if youcome near ruby or Summer again..." I then summon the tail from trigger and lash the two stingers at him. They land next to his head and I finish saying. "I'll finish what I started." I then walked to Summer angle gently took her hand in mine. I motion my head towards the exit, she nodded in response and we left the fair.

Time Skip

As we went back to Beacon no one said a word. As we got back to the drom rooms, I grabbed the stuffed corgi form Summer and gave it to Ruby and told her to find the spot in her room to put it. As Ruby speed off to the room I led Summer into the kitchen so we can talk.

I sat down and Summer sat in front of me. I took her hands in mine and gently rub them. Summer let out a sigh and then spoke. "You want to know what that was going on at the fair right?" I simply nodded my head in response. "That man his name is Taiyang Xiao Long. He was one of my teammates when I was here at Beacon, and he was Ruby's father." Summer had a few treats at the edge of her eyes. I wiped the away and gently spoke. "Its ok just tell me what happened."

Summer let out another sigh and told me everything. From that Taiyang dated another woman on there team named Raven, how they had a girl they named Yang, then Raven took they child and left. The year she spent with Tai trying to help, and how she thought they fell in love only for him to cheat on her. Then Summer said that she didn't know were to go, that she went to Ozpin for help, then how she met me and fell in love with me.

I lifted her chin so she was looking. I smiled at her with a blush. I then kissed her passionately. She was a little surprised but kiss me back. When we separated i said. "I love you too Summer, and there is nothing that can change that." She then kissed me, but this kissed didn't last as long as we heard giggling coming from the kitchen door. We looked to see Ruby there, we giggled with here as I pick her up and held her close.

Author Note

They we are another chapter done, I hope you all enjoy it. I thank you all for being patient while while everything was going on. I hope you are all staying healthy with this COVID 19 bs that going on, And my prayers are with you all in this time of crisis. Till the next chapter.