Babysitting Ruby

Time skip to Friday
Summer POV

  It has been a few days sense (Y/N) and Summer have kissed and they grew closer to each other. Summer was sitting in her classroom finishing up some paperwork, while Ruby sat at one of the desk and drew on a piece of paper. She then headed a knock at her door. "Come in." Summer says as she looks towards the door to see who it was.

  The door opened to reveal Glynda and Ozpin standing there. "Hello Summer. I came to see how your first week of teaching went." Ozpin side then took a sip from his mug. Summer let out a smal sigh as she says. "It was definitely something. I'm still trying to get use to doing the paperwork, but I think I'm getting the hang of it." Ozpin grew a small smile and turned around to leave, but stop at the door. "Oh is there anything you would like to tell me." He asked

  Summer was a little unclear on what he was referring to. That was till Glynda mouthed 'you and (Y/N)'. Summer eyes grew wide, seeing in how she almost forgot that she needs to tell Ozpin about them. "Yes there is. You see me and Mr. (L/N) have grow feeling for each other and..." Summer was saying till Ozpin cut her off. "I see. Well it shouldn't be a problem as long, as the two of you keep things professional during school hours."

  Summer was a little shocked to hear this, but nods her head and says. "Yes that won't be a problem at all sir." Ozpin nod and wishes both the teacher the best while he walks off. Glynda looks to Summer. "Me and a few of the other teachers or going out for a few drinks tonight. And I was wondering if you like to join us." Summer was about to accept then saw Ruby aat corner of her eye. She let out another sigh. "I don't think I can. I don't have anyone to watch Ruby for me." She said a little disappointed.

  Both Glynda and Summer jump as they heard someone speak from the door. "I will watch Ruby for you Summer." They both saw (Y/N) standing there looking at the both of them. Ruby hears (Y/N)'s voice and runs to him, hugs his leg shouting happily. "Daddy." Both Summer and Glynda smile see this as (Y/N) pick Ruby up and holds her close. "Are you sure. I don't want you to give up your evening."

  (Y/N) chuckled lightly as he walked to Summer and gave he a kiss on here cheek. "I'm sure. You worked hard this week. Take some time and enjoy yourself." Summer blushed lightly as she turned to look at Glynda. "Alright I'll go. What time are we going to meet up at." She asked Glynda. "We'll meet at the landing pad at five o'clock." Summer look at the time and saw it was a little after three. "Alright I guess I will go get ready then." Summer got up and left her class room with (Y/N) following closely behind, carrying Ruby.

Small time skip
(Y/N) POV

  Me and Ruby were in the kitchen across from the droms we used. As Summer got ready to go out with the other teachers. "How much longer till there done." Ruby as happily waiting for the cookie we are making. "There almost done. Then we have to let them cool down ok." I say as as I hear the timer go off. I get a pot holder and take the cookie out and turn off the oven.

  Ruby looked at the cookie with a sprinkle in her eye's. I move the cookie onto a cooling rake. "Just give it a minute ok." I asked. Ruby only nods her head in response. I heard foot steps behind me and turned to see Summer there in here clothes with her cloak on. "All right I'm getting ready to go. So have fun and be a good girl for (Y/N) ok Ruby." Summer asked/told Ruby. Ruby 'ok' as she was reaching for the cookies to get one. I picked one up and handed it to her. "Now (Y/N) if you need anything give me a call, and I will come back ok." I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Summer we will be fine. Go out and have a good time." I say smiling at her.

  She gave me a quick kiss then says. "Ok thank you. I'll have to find a you to repay you for this." I then think for a moment. "You know there is a fair in Vale tomorrow. We could go there on a date, and we can even take Ruby too." Summer blushs. "That sounds great. It's a date." Summer says happily. She then looks to Ruby. "Alright sweetie I'm going now." Ruby finish eating the cookie and tells her good bye.