Relaxing Together (Danny Sexbang x Reader)

Synopsis: Someone on Tumblr asked for some fluff with Danny Sexbang, so of course I had to oblige! ^^ This is sorta a follow-up to the first one-shot I wrote about Danny Sexbang (Cookies, one of the first chapters in this book!) and it's just super fluffy UwU

It had been a few months since you'd been caught by Ninja Brian, and since then you'd really bonded with him and Danny Sexbang. Well, mostly with Danny. You and Ninja Brian did get along (and he'd never tried to kill you unlike he'd done with most of Danny's other friends) but you were still kinda scared of him. Although you still had your den in the walls to go back to whenever you wanted, it was a lot nicer being able to relax on the giant beds and sofa whenever you wanted to; plus you loved being held by Danny (and just being close to him in general.) 

Currently, you were hanging out with Danny and listening to music together. If any of the borrowers you used to live with could see you know, they'd be shocked! They'd always told you that being seen, let alone caught, by any human was practically a death-sentence and yet your life had gotten significantly better since you'd been seen. You found that pretty ironic seeing as most of your childhood had been spent learning to avoid and fear humans at all costs, but that didn't really matter to you any more.

Danny was singing along with a lot of the songs too, and you adored hearing his beautiful voice. You found yourself gazing lovingly at him as he sang the chorus to your favourite song. When he opened his eyes and noticed you staring, you smiled bashfully and averted your gaze.

"Aww, you look so cute when you blush like that," He purred before gently scooping you into the palm of his hand. You shyly covered your cheeks with your hand as you could feel yourself blushing even more, so Danny lifted you towards his face and leant in to give you a quick yet gentle kiss. The swift motion did make you feel slightly dizzy, but the way that he kissed you lovingly despite the fact that you were so tiny felt heavenly. 

He moved you away from his face and smirked when he saw how much you were smiling, "Damn, (Y/N), you're just too adorable." 

"Says you!" You replied, giggling and leaning against his thumb. You were still blushing immensely, but you lowered your hand and idly stroked the surface of Danny's hand. As you relaxed even more, he raised the index finger of his other hand towards you and began to gently stroke your back.

"Are you tired?" He asked quietly.

You simply nodded in response and because you were practically laying down in his hand now the warmth radiating from it only made you feel even sleepier.  

He began to sing quietly again and softly chuckled when you yawned. He loved how relaxed you were around him now, especially because of how wary you'd been of him and Ninja Brian at first (well, the first time you met Danny you grew fond of him pretty quickly, but it had taken a bit longer for you to trust him as much as you did now.) You sighed happily and could feel yourself beginning to fall asleep as you got more comfortable. Danny's singing grew quieter as he held you closer to his chest, still stroking your back. The steady rhythm of his heartbeat and his smooth voice always made you feel really calm, and within a few minutes you fell asleep.

Danny stopped stroking your back after a few minutes, but continued to cradle you in his palm. He loved moments where the two of you could just relax together, plus being able to hold and protect you always made him even happier.

A/N: I wasn't sure how to end this and I feel like it's a bit too short but I still loved writing it! Fluffy fics like this are one of my favourite things to write ^^