Merry Christmas

Later, as Peter climbed into bed with me, I had a sudden thought.

"Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy?"

Peter put his hands behind his head. "Yeah, I think so. We learned about it in health."

I made a face. "I can't really do much when I'm pregnant, can I? No drinking, no seafood, no bending over. I'll be practically useless."

Peter hugged me to his chest. "No you won't. Besides, I'll help you with whatever you need."

"Should we get a house? Pregnant students can't live on campus, and it doesn't have to be big. We both have jobs, and we can make it work." I said.

He nodded. "Yeah, that could work. We'd be all alone." Peter started tickling me, and I practically shrieked. "In a dark room. Me, kissing every inch of your body." He kissed me passionately for demonstration. "You, sighing adoringly and unbuttoning my shirt."

I unhooked a few buttons on his shirt, and he groaned. "Keep going baby."

I undid all the buttons, and slid his shirt down his back. He unzipped my dress, and practically tore it off my body. My shoes were kicked off, and Peter took off his pants.

He laid on top of me, and french kissed me. My tongue danced with his in the throes of passion.

"Oh Covey I love you." he groaned.

"I love you too." I gave a moan much to Peter's delight. He kissed me down my neck and towards the back of my head. We made love quietly, as not to disturb Kitty in the other room. We were both sure that Dad, Trina, Margot, and Josh were having their own Merry Christmases.

So we enjoyed ours.