T W O.

[ Chapter Two—who the fuck? ]

—————

It was nearing seven p.m. when the effects of smoking finally wore off and I was able to get all my crap to fit in my Accord.

I won't lie, my Honda Accord was a pretty cool car. To me, at least. I had gotten it for my sixteenth birthday. It was a 2016 model that was extremely modified, in the sense that it was entirely pimped out.

The rims along with the brake and hood lights were entirely black, and the windows were so tinted that they looked black as well. It only made it look cooler as the overall base color of the car was white.

In other words, I had a damn tough car. It was only a shame that I rarely had to drive when I was at university.

Dad got it practically free from some shady dealer a few years back. We never could figure out why.

Looking down at the GPS, I groaned seeing as I had only been on the road for thirty or so minutes. There was still an hour and fifty minutes remaining until I would be pulling into the driveway of my parent's home in Mesa.

The forest passed by in a blur as I increased my speed, wanting to get home as fast as possible. I was not a fan of driving long distances through the night, especially seeing as I would need to be driving down mountains.

If I was correct, the forest of Northern Arizona would begin to die out within the next thirty minutes as I got closer to the deserty valley I grew up in. In fact, it shouldn't be too long until I passed by the first cacti.

Humming, I relaxed back into my seat and took one hand off the wheel in favor of running it through my hair. I was already growing tired.

Drake had decided to leave earlier as he had not smoked nearly as much weed as I had, making his recovery time quicker. Not to mention his car had already been packed after the effects of marijuana wore off.

He wished me goodbye and made me promise to visit him once we were back home in the valley before he left for the summer. I agreed, seeing as I did not have much else to do, my parents were gone and all my friends from college mostly lived out of the state. It was not like I spoke to friends from high school anymore either.

Perhaps I should get a summer job? Actually, I better get a summer job as my mom will no doubt have my neck if she realizes I'm just lazing around and spending her and my father's hard-earned money on shit all summer long.

Sighing at the thought, I eyed the box sitting next to me in the passenger seat of the car. It was my box of random things, items such as socks without a partner, knickknacks, and of course, all my weed. Plus my Juul, but I quit smoking my Juul after I became a werewolf as it did nothing for me other than cause me to cough.