S I X.

[ Chapter Six—everything about everything ]

   The Cullen manor was magnificent. Fifteen bedrooms, five different sitting rooms, an enormous main kitchen with a mini kitchen on the third floor, a small personal library, two studies, and a game room. The backyard was giant with a huge swimming pool, trampoline, and it also led straight into the forest.

I had not seen anything more than the foyer that came from the garage door, the main sitting room on the first level of the house, and the great kitchen on the first floor. Bella had been the one to tell me about the rest of the house, it seemed even with there being ten people living here, the manor was by far big enough to house all of them more than comfortably.

Everyone was waiting in the kitchen when we arrived, Esme, Renesmee, and Alice being the three to immediately hug me the second I walked into the kitchen. Emmett gave me a large grin, Jasper a polite nod, Jacob waved, and Rosalie... well Rosalie grumbled something about letting another stray dog inside.

Rather than allowing her salty comment to get to me, I pretended I did not hear it even though with my hearing it was near impossible to not have heard it. At least Esme and Carlisle gave her a warning glare.

Esme and Renesmee had apparently whipped up one of Renesmee's favorite dishes, lobster pasta. To say it was good was the understatement of the year, it by far surpassed phenomenal.

Now, all eleven of us sat in the dining room at the grand mahogany table in awkward silence. They were all watching me eat, Renesmee and Jacob—the only other two who ate—had already had dinner before I came, so it was just me eating.

It was taking all my might not to eat the pasta in a feral animalistic manner. Being a hungry werewolf made it all the worst, but I held on taking quick forkfuls of food into my mouth as though my life depended on it.

All of a sudden, a wave of calmness came over me washing away any previous awkward feelings I had. It was refreshing, and I was slightly confused as to where it came from until a thought occurred to me.

Didn't they say something about Jasper being able to manipulate emotions?

"Yes," Edward answered, breaking the silence.

Looking at Edward, I glared already sick of him rummaging through my head.

"Bruh," I groaned causing Edward to cringe with an apologetic look.

"Sorry," he smiled, "but your mind is just so interesting, I'm assuming it's the werewolf traits that make it that way."

I rose a curious brow, and I was not the only one as the rest of the family looked curious as well. Especially Carlisle.

"Do explain, son," Carlisle suddenly had a little black notepad out and I wondered where it came from.

"Her thoughts are simply more quick-paced and... raw. It's hard to explain," Edward stated, Jasper suddenly speaking up as well.