"Your Damn Right I'm Threatening you."

So first I want to start by saying I think from now on I'm going to name the chapters after a quote from the book. 

Second thanks for reading.

Third feel free to comment.

So anyway here you go.......

The whole car ride Mia tells us about her teacher and how the teacher asked her to do a report on gardening. We pull up to her school and I get put so she can climb up. She hops out and calls bye to us before running off to school. I get back in the car and we leave to go to our school. I start to worry. I mean things will be so different now. Without Ashley my only friends are Dom and Vince. Any girlfriends I had will definitely take Ashley's side. She was always the one to make friends and whatever. Not that I need a ton of friends or anything. Honestly this is why I only had three good friends. People cause too much drama. Especially girls in middle or high school.

Ashley is one of those girls who like to cause way to much drama for no reason. I highly doubt that the whole thing is over. Dom parks and we both get out. I sling my bag over my shoulder and practically slam the car door. "Take it easy." Dom tells me. "I just got this car two nights ago. I'd rather if you didn't wreck it until I've had it a month." I laugh although it seems almost forced. "Sorry." I tell him and head off in the direction of school. At some point Vince comes up to us and starts talking about something but I don't really pay attention.

I go in school and walk straight to homeroom. I sit down in one of the back corners and stare out the window. I feel someone tap on my shoulder. "I'm really not in a good mood. You better not piss me off." I tell them and turn towards the person. I see it's Luke. "Luke?" I ask confused. "What are you doing here? Are you watching me?" I ask him

sarcastically.

and he laughs. "Really though. What are you doing here?" I ask him curious. "I just moved here a few days ago. It's my first day at this school." He explains to me. "Of course it is." I mutter under my breath. "Why don't you sit?" I say pointing to the desk next to me. "Because I'm not in this homeroom. I'm across the hall. I just came to say hi." "Well then hi." I tell him and he smiles.

We both sit there awkwardly for a minute then the bell rings. "Well I guess I should go." He says pointing towards the door. I nod my head. "You probably should." I tell him and I see Dom come in out of the corner of my eye. "How's it going?" Dom asks Luke as he comes over. "I actually have to get going but I'll see you two later." Luke says looking back and forth between the two of us. I nod my head and watch him leave. As he walks out the door I see Ashley come in. I don't see Vince though. Maybe they broke up?

Ashley walks right up to us and sits down next to me. She acts like nothing happened yesterday. "Move." Dom tells her before I get the chance to say anything. Ashley ignores him and pulls a notebook out of her black backpack. I notice she is wearing the same shirt as I am and I roll my eyes. Dom leans on the desk. "I said move." He tells her and she doesn't even blink. "What are you going to do? Hurt me?" She asks him and at the same time Vince comes in. "Where were you this morning? You were supposed to pick me up. Because of you I had to take the bus." She asks Vince in a bratty tone. Vince looks at her like she is being ridiculous. "Can we talk about this later?" He asks her nicely. "Whatever." She says while rolling her eyes.

Some girl walks in the room. "Can everyone sit down please?" She asks us. She looks like she is barely old enough to not be in this class. "Who are you?" Someone yells from the middle of the class. "I'm a sub. Your regular teacher called in sick this morning." "You look like you sixteen." Someone else calls out. "Well thank you. But I can assure you I'm not. I just finished getting my master's for teaching." A couple people groan and a few others laugh. The girl looks confused. In this school for some reason we have a ton of subs. So a few years ago some senior decided to make a game out of it. Now almost the whole school participates. At the beginning of the year you have put in ten bucks if you want to participate. Whoever can get the most subs to quit wins all the money. If you get the sub to cry you get half a point. But if you get detention that sub wouldn't count for you. The people groaning probably thought that she would be a hard target while the people laughing probably thought she would be an easy target.

"Could you please sit down." She says to Vince and Dom. Neither of them pay any attention to her and both of their backs are turned to her. Dom steps back, crosses his arms, and glares at Ashley. Vince just stands there watching. "Excuse me the two in the back. Could you please sit down?" She asks in a desperate tone. Right then I know she wouldn't even last the end of homeroom let alone the day. Dom and Vince both slowly turn around. Vince crosses his arms. I can't see what they do but the whole class hears her gulp. She gets a sudden look of terror on her face and the whole class goes wild.

Some people start throwing erasers and pencils. Some people start talking or fighting loudly. One person even starts blasting music. A bunch of people start dancing, some on top of desks. With all the commotion I didn't notice that Vince and Dom turned back towards us. "Move." Dom tells her again and she rolls her eyes and laughs. "We already went through this. I'm not scared of you. You're not going to hurt me and you have nothing against me." Ashley says and flips through her notebook. "Ashley..." Vince says warningly. I have had enough. I get up and slam my hand down on her desk.

"He may not hurt you but I will. And you know damn well I can." I threaten and she looks outraged. "So not only are you going to take my boyfriend and my style, but you're also going to threaten me?" She asks me and I'm confused. "First of all I never did anything to or with Vince so I don't know what you're talking about. Second of all the shirt was mine and you took it from me so I had to buy another one. Third of all you are damn right I'm threating you." I say in her face.

I move back to my desk sling my bag over my shoulder and storm out of the room slamming the door in the process.