"It's not a big deal."

I hear a knock on the door.

"Let?" I vaguely hear Mia ask then she pauses and tries to open the door.

But its locked.

"Are you up?" She says slightly louder this time.

She continues to knock on the door.

"I'm up!" I yell back.

I have yet to open my eyes. I guess I'm holding on to last night for one more minute.

"Alright. Well Dad made breakfast. So don't take too long." She says and I hear her walk down the hall to her room.

Time to get up. I open my eyes and sit up. I see Dom's still asleep next to me. He could sleep through a hurricane if the opportunity presented itself.

What should we do. Pretend this never happened? Yes. Ok now to wake Dom up.

I grab one of my pillows and slam it down on his face.

"God damn! What the hell?" He says shooting up.

"Shhhh!" I say bringing a finger to my lips telling him to be quite. "You need to go." I hiss quietly.

"Good morning to you too." He grumbles as he gets off my bed.

He picks up his shirt off the floor and pulls it on as he heads to my window.

"Dom?" I ask urgently as he opens the window slightly.

"It never happened." He confirms beating me to it.

I nod my head with a small greatful smile and he climbs out closing the window behind him.

I take a deep breath and pull myself together. Friday. Today is Friday. Which means school. Fantastic.

I climb off my bed andI go to my closet. I pull out a white t-shirt, jeans, and my leather jacket.

I yawn and shake my head trying to say awake. Today is going to be a long day. I also get a pair of shorts and pull them on since I'm only wearing a t-shirt and underwear. In case I run into someone e in the hallway.

I take my outfit of the day and head to the bathroom. I decide to take a freezing cold shower to hopefully wake me up.

I get out and get dressed. I put on a little bit more makeup than usual in hopes of covering the proof of my lack of sleep. Then I leave and run into Mia in the hall.

"Hey. You coming?" She asks motioning to downstairs.

"Yeah. I just have to throw these in my room." I tell her and she nods her head.

She starts to go downstairs then stops like she just remembered so something. She turns back to me with a blank expression. Does she know?

"Have you seen Dom?" She asks and I shake my head while hoping she believes me. "Oh. Well he isn't in his room or downstairs. You two came home together right?" She asks clearly trying to figure out where he is.

"Yeah. We did. Maybe check the garage? He could be there." I offer helpfully with a small smile.

Sh nods her head.

"Thanks." And with that she disipears down the stairs. 

I sigh relieved and go to my room. I throw my clothes in the corner. I put my boots on and start searching for my backpack when I remember I left it down stairs yesterday.

Alright. Time to face Tony. And Dom. Oh god things are going to be awakard. I take a deep breath in hope of some courage then turn off my light and close my door on the way out.