"That's not a bad idea."

Dom's POV

I am in my room laying on my bed with the light on debating weather or not I want to turn it off when I hear someone knock on the door. Who the hell would be knocking on the door at this time?

"Dom!" I hear my dad yell from downstairs.

I close my eyes tightly then open them before getting up. I hurry down stairs and see my dad waiting at the bottom.

"Who's out there?" I ask him slightly annoyed.

"Its Leticia. She looks pretty upset."

"Alright." I say walking outside.

I see her sitting on the step sliently crying.

"Hey. Is everything ok?" I ask her and she nods her head.

It obviously doesn't look like everything is ok but I let it go. She wipes the tears off her face.

"I need your car." She states looking right at me.

"What?" I can't help but keep the surprisement out of my voice. "Now?"

"Please Dom?" She begs sounding like she is going to break down again. 

"Ok. Hold on." I tell her and go back inside.

As soon as I walk inside I see my dad.

"Well? Is she ok?" He asks me like I have the answers.

"How would I know?" I tell him and grab my keys off the counter. I also grab her a soda from the fridge. I don't know why it just seems like the right thing to do.

I hurry back outside and hand her the stuff.

"Thank you." She whispers and I give her a small nod.

I'm honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

I watch her walk to my car and get in. After a minute she pulls away. For done reason I watch until I can't see her anymore.

I go back inside and get questioning looks from both my dad and sister. I assumed Mia was asleep but I guess I was wrong.

"What happened?" Mia asks her face a mix of curiosity and concern.

"I have no idea." I tell her still trying to figure it out myself. 

"Someone should call Maria." Mia says and my dad and I both nod.

As if on que the phone rings.

"Ill get it." My dad says heading over to the kitchen. 

"So she left right?" Mia asks me and all I can do is nod my head.

I sit down on the stair next to Mia and wait to hear what my dad says.

After trying to figure out what's going on by listening to one side conversation I look to my sister in defeat. My sister on the other hand looks a mix of sad and proud. She notices me watching her and looks at me in a way that tells me she knows something I don't.

"Spill." I tell her giving what I hope is a serious look.

She sighs.

"Your not going to like this." She tells me and I motion for her to continue anyway.

"After you dropped Leticia off she found ton of boxes and was confused about them." Mia tells me and pauses like she's not sure if she shod continue. After a minute she keeps going.

"Dom, Leticia is moving." She tells me bluntly. "Her mom got a huge promotion. They are leaving tomorrow."

"Yeah. Right." I say unable to believe her.