"How'd you do it?"

Sorry it's so short but I wanted to skip the whole car ride. The next chapter will start when they are at the parking lot.

I'm sitting in the drivers seat of Dom's car listening to the radio with the ac on when I hear the passengers door open. I turn my head and see Dom stick his head in. "I thought you might be here." He tells me and I smile. "So how'd you do it?" He asks me sitting in the seat and closing the door. "How'd I do what?" I ask him confused. "How did you break into my car this time?" "This time?" I ask him innocently and he laughs. "You honestly didn't think I noticed you've breaking into my cars?" He asks me with a look that tells me he knows I know what he is talking about. "Ok. So I may have borrowed it a few times." "A few times?" He asks and I sigh. "Ok. Like once a week for the last year." "Once a week for the last year? Try three times a week for the last four years." "It hasn't been that much. Besides four years ago you didn't have a car." "No but my dad did." He tells me. "I only took you're dad's car a few times." "Oh right. My mistake. Three times a week for the last two and a half years. Before that it was just occasionally." He says and I smile and shake my head. "You did the same thing. Where do you think I learned it?" I ask him jokingly.

"But seriously how did you do it?" He asks me. "You left your keys in your locker." I tell him while pointing to the keys in the ignition. He laughs. "How did you get into my locker?" He asks me putting on his seat belt. "What's the point of that?" I ask him ignoring his question. "I'm going to need it if you're driving." He says and it take me a minute to register what he says. "You WANT me to drive your car?" I ask him confused. "Now?" "Well I don't really think it's considered ditching if we are in the parking lot the whole day." He tells me and I shake my head. "Alright. Where to?" I ask him as I put the car in reverse. "How about the abandoned lot on Flagler?" He asks and I get an idea of what he has in mind. "Flagler then." I tell him and back up.

I pull out of the school parking lot and turn onto the street. "How'd you get into my locker?" I quickly turn my head and smirk before looking back at the road.