Author's Note

Kaebbsong to you to!

Before we begin another ride after a long time (I'm sorry, I'm not dead yet, just very unsure and messed up), I'd like to dedicate this for Chen.

It's not a Chen story, no, It's obviously Baekhyun's like in the title, but it was a draft I've made for a while now and the most ready one of all the messy drafts I have to be published (though its not that ready, it was a preferably better read than others). I want to be able to show some instant love for our soon-to-be dad, and that he needed more support from EXO-Ls now more than ever.

He's starting a family, people, how happy is that?

So for everyone reading this, Baekhyun-biased, Chen-biased, whoever you are, please support Chen's decision. Why can't he just live his life in peace? Let him sing and be a dad and husband - he'll do great. Why is that so hard?

Welp.

Oh well, here's a rule:
- Support Chen to swipe to the next Chapter.
- If you break rule no. 1, then damn you.

I don't own EXO or whatever, just the story and the girl. But me not owning EXO doesn't make it eligible for this story to be plagiarized, so please do not copy.

I hope the story is fun for you as it had been for me to write it.

Thanks potatoes ❤

- g

200123