Chapter 12: Its Them, Again

Baekhyun didn't bring his car to work, but he brought a Mercedez Jeep back with him, obvious to Haru that it was one of the members'.

"Hey, babe," he greeted, his smile this time was an effort to him, as seen on the tireness on his face. This time they couldn't hug and kiss, one factor being the giant weight on Baekhyun's shoulder, being a drunk Chanyeol, and a light headed Sehun behind him, closing the doors for them. Chen and Xiumin was on the other side, followed by a drunk Suho being supported by Kai trailing behind them.

"Hey, Haru, sorry for crashing by all of a sudden," Xiumin smiled sheepishly, a little feeling of guilt splashed on his eyes.

"No, no, its fine," Haru replied, rushing to hold the door open for them. "Come on in."

"Hehey, its Ahn Haru!" Chanyeol cried. "Baekkie's girl!"

"Yeah, hyung. Don't shout, we know," Sehun said from the back, one hand supporting his head.

"Sorry to inconvenience you like this, Haru," Chen said apologetically, seemingly a little tipsy as well. "We'll be gone in the morning."

"No, no, its alright! You're more than welcome," Haru smiled. She was happy to help out Baekhyun's friends. These men were like family to her boyfriend, and she'd love to accomodate them.

They led Suho and Chanyeol to the couch first and dropped both to lay on the sofa before dropping themselves down as well on the carpeted floor.

"You know, let them stay on your bed, you can stay with me," Haru approached Baekhyun when he was stretching his limbs from putting down his friend on his sofa.

"I'll invite them over everyday, then," he joked, which earned him a light punch on the arm. "What, whyy?"

Haru said nothing as she walked over to those who were still awake, noting them of the room arrangements.

"You guys can take Baekhyun's room, the first room upstairs - it fits three, and the guest room all the way down the hallway, it fits two," she said. "Feel free to take the glasses to drink and just put them in the sink afterwards. Cold water's in the fridge, and bathroom's over there," Haru pointed to the door right beside the stairs. "Do you guys need anything? I made the guest room beds already, I'll just bring down the quilts for them."

Xiumin smiled gratefully, thanking her hospitality. "Whew, Baek, she's great!" he joked. The other members cheered in agreement, which embarassed Haru quickly when she felt Baekhyun's presence on her side and his arm circling her and placed on her waist.

"Of course she is!" he insisted. "Greatest woman, ever," he mumbled, this time looking at her, pride written all over his features.

"Well, if you guys need anything, feel free to tell me," Haru said again.

"Thanks, Haru-noona!" Kai replied, smiling.

"Come on, let's go upstairs," Baekhyun pulled her hand. "Chanyeol's passed out from drinking too much, Junmyeon-hyung can't handle alcohol in the first place, so let's just pray none of them mess up the couch."