Blue

"He is what?!" Donghyuck's aunt looked at the doctor. "What happened?"

"Well you see," the doctor said. "When the lorry rammed through his car, he hit his head with a hard object, which resulted in a concussion,"

"Oh my god..." I whispered. What is going to happen now?

"We believe it's temporary, and there are ways to trigger his memory. Don't worry, he won't forget everything. He will only forget certain things which can be pretty prominent," the doctor looked unsure. "You can check on him now,"

"Thank you Doctor,"

I followed Ms Jung into the room. Jisung and Xiaojun followed behind.

"What happened?" Xiaojun said. "Is he okay?"

"He's okay, but he has temporary memory loss," I whispered again. I couldn't say anything, my voice kept cracking.

The other two stayed in silence.

I walked into the room, and there he was. His eyes was shut showing off his pretty eyelashes. His soft, round nose made me want to kiss it again. I kiss his nose pretty often these days. His pretty pink lips were slightly parted as he breath in and out, his body was moving together with every breath. Up, down, up, down. His body goes. His brown fluffy hair was covered in a bandage, resulting in some stubborn strands on his face. I walked to him and slowly pushed the strands away, glad he was okay.

So what if he had memory loss, it could have been worse.

Ms Jung had a phone call to take, so she excused herself.

Jisung's break was already over, and he bid the both of us farewell.

Xiaojun stood next to me as I watched Donghyuck. My expressions laced with guilt. I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping it was all a dream.

"Hey, even if he had memory loss, he wouldn't forget us," Xiaojun said, as I fluttered my eyes open again. I looked at the older male, currently in his late twenties. He was going out with a girl, whom he had decided to marry. I had to smile at previous claims he made when we worked in the bakery, saying he was bi or confused.

He stayed there, his eyes focused on his cousin. They are really close and care about each other a lot. It's no wonder Xiaojun was agitated too. Xiaojun cared about Donghyuck a lot.

So did I

I felt Donghyuck's body move and I quickly took my hand away. He turned a bit before opening his eyes, adjusting his eyesight. His eyes looked around before meeting mine. He didn't say anything for a bit, staring intently at my round orbs.

"Donghyuck?"

"Who's Donghyuck?" Donghyuck himself asked, looking at me uncertainly. Xiaojun gasped. Donghyuck raised an eye at Xiaojun. "Xiaojun hyung?"

"Y-you remember?" Xiaojun cried.

"Yes I do hyung! Why am I in the hospital?"

"Y-you were in a car crash Donghyuck," Xiaojun emphasized on the word Donghyuck.

"That's my name?" Donghyuck's eyes furrowed. "Ohhh yeah I'm Lee Donghyuck," He looked over to me with a confused face. "And you are?"

I felt numb, listening to his question. Xiaojun held my hand and smiled at Donghyuck.

"This is Renjun, he's a friend of yours don't you remember?"

Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at me, feeling bad. "Sorry, man I'm pretty sure I'll remember," he smiled. I smiled weakly at him.

"I have some things to do," I said quickly. "I'm so glad you're okay Hy-Donghyuck," He smiled at me.

"Thanks,"

"I'll see you Xiaojun?" I said turning to him. Xiaojun smiled sadly.

"Yeah,"

"Bye," I said not looking back, my tears are already down my chin. I sighed as I quickly left the hospital, catching the bus back home. I understood why Xiaojun ge didn't tell him I was his boyfriend. It would give him a mental breakdown. He already felt bad not remembering I was his friend. He called me "man". He does not remember me at all.

I couldn't go back home, I just couldn't.

I knocked on the door. Jaemin opened the door.

"Hi Injunn- oh no what's wrong?!"

I started to cry as he pulled me into his arms. "It's okay Injunnie, it's okay,"

We sat on the couch and he rubbed my back. Jeno would be home in a couple of minutes.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier," I said to Jaemin before explaining everything to him. Jaemin gasped.

"Hyuck is in the hospital?!"

"Yes," I said. "He's okay, but he's forgotten me,"

"Oh honey, he forgot his name earlier, he'd remember you soon enough,"

"But, it hurt Jaemin," I sobbed. "It hurt when he was confused at who I was,"

"It's okay, don't think about it,"

The door opened and Jeno walked in. He looked at the two of us and knew something was off.

"What?" Jeno said as Jaemin explained every thing to him. "But it's temporary right?"

"Yes," I said. "But the doctor said temporary can lead up to years," I sighed. "I can never go home "

"It's okay Jun," Jeno said. "You can stay here for the night,"

"Thanks," I smiled weakly at Jeno. After a lot of reassurance from Jaemin and Jeno, they left me to sleep on the couch with a lot of pillows and blankets. I smiled at their hospitality. They have always been like this.

My thoughts kept me all night as I tossed and turned. What am I supposed to do now? What is going to be my relationship with Hyuck now? I missed him. Only one day and I miss him. I can't even text him or call him like how we did when he stayed away on his business trips. I sighed to myself. I'm so glad I still had Jeno and Jaemin, and Xiaojun but I need Donghyuck so much and he's the one so far away now.