Jittery

"Finally," Donghyuck smiled as he walked out of the hospital with me. He was already able to go home. It must be really boring at the hospital.

I went home last night, to clear the house a bit. A lot of memories overwhelmed me, but it's okay. I've gotten kinda used to it.

But it obviously didn't help when Donghyuck left the hospital with his suit. It wasn't dirty, just his blazer. I've already sent that to the dry cleaners. My face kept getting red every single time I looked at him. He just looks so damn good in that white shirt my goodness. Did he have to roll up his sleeves? I'm probably going to nosebleed at some point.

"You alright?" Donghyuck looked at me. I shrugged.

"Could be better," No kidding.

It was Sunday, and usually we'd spend these days together, going out or just staying in, cuddling. Yes, we obviously still cuddle, cause we're both just darn soft, technically Donghyuck is much more softer than I am.

"So..." Hyuck said.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna meet my god daughter!"

"Oh you should!" I said. I didn't know what to do today, maybe calling Chenle to make some plans. I mean, I want to know what happened with Jisung, but also I didn't want to be awkward with Donghyuck. If I do that though, I don't want to leave him alone on his first day. This is like a life saver.

"I'll call Jaemin, speaking of which," I looked at him. "You need to get a new phone,"

"What happened to mine?"

"Well, it was okay at first, but then, I think it fell," Donghyuck's phone wasn't working after Jisung gave it to me but I swore someone called me from his phone.

"Ah,"

I dialled Jaemin's number.

"Hello~"

"Hi Nana~" I replied with the same tone. "So Hyuck want's to visit Chaeyoung, are you guys doing anything,"

"No, I was planning on cooking a huge dinner tonight, cause I got bored,"

"You're probably the only one that would cook a dinner just cause you're bored,"

"Haha anyways dinner's at 6 you can come earlier if you want,"

"Kay," I looked at my watch. It was 11 a.m. We still had so much time.

"But you wanna come over now?"

"I don't know, you mind us spending the day there?"

"Not at all!" Jaemin said.

"Okay but we're going home to freshen up and all first, and buy Hyuck a new phone,"

"Okay okay," Jaemin said. "Have fun with your husband,"

"Shut it!" I chuckled before hanging up. To be Donghyuck's husband, what a dream.

"So?"

"So we're getting a phone and then we're going to Jaemin's house,"

"Which one should I get?" Hyuck looked at him. I looked at him blankly, his lips looked pinker than ever. I just want to kiss them so badly is it too much to ask?"

"Jun?"

"Hah?"

"Which one I should get?" Donghyuck smiled at me.

"Ah um, anything you're comfortable with?"

"Hmm," He kept looking around, his arms gliding on the phone boxes. My goodness this is not going well for me. I want to scream.

"I guess this one," Donghyuck chose an iPhone 7. Pretty simple.

"Okay then," He went to pay and I was just bubbling inside like a high school teenager. I wanted to glide my hands again his arms and kiss him again. Why did he have to lose his memory.

Stop being childish Renjun he could have died.

Yeah, I looked at him talking to the cashier. He could have.

"Let's go,"

In the train, I was just looking out. We both had nothing to say but somehow I was just bursting with things to say, but what could I do?

I was just minding my own business when I felt something weird behind me. Of course, I just shrugged it off because it was very slight. Then I felt it, someone trying to feel me up. I quickly turned to the back to see a really tall man, who smiled creepily at me. God....

"Dude," Donghyuck looked at the guy. "What's your problem?"

"None of your business,"

"Well it is mine right?" I raised my voice. "Get your bloody hands off me,"

"Don't be like that~"

He continued what he was doing. Just as I was ready to punch him, Donghyuck did it, making the guy stagger to the back.

"What's your problem?"

"You, you ass, feeling people up without their consent!"

The train finally reached to our stop, so magically at the right time.

Before the man could respond, I pulled Donghyuck to the exit. He was seething, but he didn't resist.

As the train left I looked at him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea but what about you?"

"Yeah I'm okay," I pulled a disgusted face. "Do I really look like I'm predator material?"

"These people would just do anything," Donghyuck shook his head. "Which reminds me," he looked over at me, with those beautiful eyes. "What about my car?"

"Well you're lucky you have insurance so, I think it would properly be fixed in two weeks?"

"Oh okay,"

"Why the sudden question?"

"Nothing," he just smiled. I shrugged.

To be honest, when Donghyuck punched it. It made my heart pound. I mean, I would have punched him myself, but the fact Donghyuck stood up for me, I don't know it just made me glow.

"Your hand's okay right?"

"Yep just a bit sore, it'll go away,"

I nodded. God damn Hyuck, memory or no memory. You're making me fall for you like when we were kids.