x

-_-_-

(words: 1.546)

-_-_-

Nights like these were when Liam bothered bringing his car to work. It was storming and raining and the streets were dark and empty, he was glad he had decided to take his car to work that day.

He wasn't a very big fan of driving everywhere he'd go. He thought it was some sort of lazy excuse to not walk. But he had legs for a reason, so he liked using them most of the time.

As he drove down the very empty London streets, the memory of Zayn lying cold and lifeless on the ground had intruded his mind and let a shiver go down his back. He wondered what would have happened if he had not remembered Zayn's existence that awful night? Would he be walking around the streets with no memory? Would he have been just fine? Would he have died? Liam shook his head, refusing to let his mind over think. It was an unhealthy thing to do, so he avoided it most of the time. Unless it was work, because when it came to that, Liam was on the verge of pulling his hair out.

Liam had thought about his lack of work and realized that it was true; he was paying too much attention to Zayn. Sure, his silent and shy ways were charming and his beauty just seemed to have Liam in some sort of trance, leaving him breathless and speechless when he would look in to those bright hazel eyes that seemed to light up his whole imagination with thoughts and a million poems he can dedicate to just Zayn's eyes. Oh and his lips, thousands of slow songs he can compose just with the image of the sweet, pink and plump lips. They were just so sinful, yet seemed chaste and untouched. How would it feel to have his lips on Zayn's? He'd bet Zayn would taste sweet, like berries - But Liam stopped his thoughts, because he was becoming very creepy.

What he was trying to say was that, Zayn was distracting him. It had happened just a few seconds ago, when Liam had just let his mind wander off to the thought of Zayn's lips and eyes. It happened frequently at work, he seemed concentrated for a minute, but then, out of nowhere came Zayn into his mind with a brilliant smile with his tongue adorably peaking out of the thin space in between. Then Liam would find himself doodling Zayn's name in cursive on the corner of his agenda like a fucking love struck fourteen year-old girl. It was ridiculously embarrassing but Liam felt his heart flutter with just the mention of the boys name, his presence made him smile, let's not even mention his touch.

Back to the topic, Liam had no time for work because he's been spending way too much time with Zayn and it wasn't doing any good to him. He had a ton of paperwork he had been holding back for later because he has been spending too much time with a little someone who seems to haunt him with his smile. So he's been working. So, so hard and it hurts, because Liam feels his brain, legs and hands all becoming viciously numb. But it'll all be worth it, getting all of that work off of his plate, because he would have more time for Zayn.

Goodness, what on Earth was he thinking? Zayn is all he can think about and it's driving him insane. He wants to be with Zayn all the time as if they were something.

Liam, being a 27 year-old man, (feeling older than he actually is) with only a young boy of barely even twenty years, as company was almost... frightening.

Pedophile. He thought. You are a fucking pedophile.

Maybe Zayn wasn't underage, but Liam was definitely almost a decade older than him and that was not right. Not right because he was completely whipped over a young boy with amnesia who barely even knows himself. So many things were wrong with this situation, but damn it, as cliché as it sounded, it felt so right.

So as Liam drives in to the buildings parking lot, he names all the possible things that are wrong with whatever's going on between him and Zayn.

I'm almost ten years older than him.