~Do you want a ride home?~

It was a warm and soft kiss and it felt like it was going forever.
He stopped for a few second and looked at me to make sure I was ok with it. I just nodded and he then kissed me again but this time the kiss was deeper and our tongues were now on charge. He slowly laid me on to his bed without interrupting the kiss and he was on top of me. All of my problems had disappeared but who knew new ones would appear.

I saw a camera flash from outside his window and after that something moving inside the bushes. I jumped right out of bed and started looking for my stuff.

Nick: wh- what happened?? I thought it was okay..? I'm sorry..

Me: no. Look. There is someone outside and I swear they just took a photo of us, I said while picking up my stuff and kind of panicking.

Me: but,.. let me ask you one thing.

Nick: yes .? What is it.

Me: are you stupid or something?

Nick: huh? What the hell? Why AM I stupid?

Me: well maybe because you literally just confessed your feelings for Jessica to me and then kissed me?

Nick: look I'm sorry I just did. I'm not sure why. But I did. And you know what? I don't regret it. , he tried stepping closer but I stepped back.

Me: okay now that this shit has been "solved" I should probably go, I said as I was wearing my jacket

Nick: fuck I messed up. I'm fucking sorry if I did anything bad or anything that you didn't want to. Please don't leave. I need you. Don't leave me.. , he said while having his head buried in his hands.

Me: I'll talk to you later.. bye.

Nick: wait. Don't you want a ride home?

.

.

.

.

.

.

And that's the tea..
I'm kinda feeling a part of this story and I don't know if it's good or bad for me lol 😅😂💖💖