~will you tell me about your hometown?~

We actually went to a pretty cute restaurant right out of town and it was beautiful. It had a great view, just as Ben had said.

Me: soo how do you feel about your new school?

Ben: I must say it has been a great experience so far.

Me: glad you enjoy it. Cause most of us dont. I giggled

Ben: why though? I mean.. it has great teachers, nice students. And it's a big school as well! You guys even have a pool!!!

Me: well it's great and all but not when you have sweet little Jess ruining our lives. But that's a story for another time, I said when I saw the waiter coming to us with our great lunch

I had ordered a salad, just kidding I got steak and potato puree, and Ben got this as well. It was all looking beautiful and it was almost like a date.

Me: will you tell me about your hometown? Well, if you want to,  I said nervously because I didn't want to pressure him into this.

Ben: uhh yea sure my dad was a criminal, my mom found out and we moved here and left my dad and the rumours about me back in town., he answered fast. I didn't really know what to say do I just said 'sorry I-' and just looked down to my plate.

Ben: why are you sorry? As long as you don't hate me for what my "dad" did, you don't have to be sorry for anything, okay? , he held my hand and all I could do was nod my head. Oh that's really a dream.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh my gosh guys I know I say this every time but, once again, I'm sorry for the wait!! I've been so caught up with school things and quarantine doesn't give me motivation to keep on writing either. Don't worry I'll finish this and many more so make sure to follow me so you won't miss out on any updates 💞💞