~what is Caleb doing here?~

Nick: wait don't you want a ride home?

Me: no I'm good .. we'll talk later.

~~while walking..~~

I was half way to my house already but I opened my phone to put on some music because I wanted to escape from my thoughts even for a few minutes.

When I looked on the screen I saw a message from an unknown number. I opened it and saw the picture of me and Nick.

I felt so dizzy at the moment and the last thing I remember is a familiar voice calling my name..

The next day, still having a headache, I woke up in a hospital room. I saw Nick standing next to me and then remembered what had happened. But before I could say anything I also saw Caleb standing next to a wall staring at me.

I was so overwhelmed at this moment because of all that had happened that I just started crying. They both came closer and Nick hugged me but I pushed him back. After a minute or two, I was a little better so I just asked what Caleb was doing here.

Nick: he found you laying on the pavement and brought you here because you fainted I guess. He then called me and your parents from your phone since it was unlocked. But your parents left earlier this morning because they had to go to work, so we stayed here.

Me: wait wait .. don't you have school??

Caleb: it's fine we called and told them everything. We are excused for today.

Me: oh you didn't have to ..

Caleb: no it's okay. You're more important than school..

Nick: yes that's right. Your health is more important than anything..

Me: thank you guys, you're the best..

Caleb: soo.. I guess this is yours..? ,he said and handed me my phone

Me: oh thank you . And thanks for the help . I really appreciate it..

Caleb: no need.. Anyone could do this.. , he giggled awkwardly

Me: no need!? I could have died out there! ,I laughed and opened my arms for a hug

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the wait.. what do you think is going to happen next?
Leave a comment if you wanna suggest anything because I'm running out of ideas..
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖