~I love you~

I started walking to "our spot" , a small abandoned park in the woods. We usually sit down to a bench underneath a tree so i headed right there. Of course I was right.

He was there, sitting alone and holding the bag of jelly beans in his hands. I slowly walked over him and left the chocolate bars next to him. He faced me but he turned his face back down, buried in his hands.

I held his hand and asked him what's wrong?

He answered underneath his breath, just loud enough to hear him, that he's sorry and he shouldn't be my friend because I don't deserve him.

Of course I told him that he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. That I wouldn't make it here without him. I held his chin and turned him to face me. I leaned closer and closer until i could feel his breath on my lips.

'I love you' I said and kissed him. At first he was hesitant but he gave in after a few seconds. He kissed me back and that feeling of butterflies came back to my stomach.

And yes. I actually meant what I said. I do love him.
I love him as a best friend. As something more. As the kid that helped me through the tough times. When my parents where fighting, he was a shoulder to lean on and listen to me. To listen to me when no one else was there for me.

He leaned back and looked at me.
'I love you too' he said and my heart flattered.
I was waiting to hear these words from him forever.. even though i never admitted it to myself.
But the problem is, i don't know what's coming next. But I have a feeling that it's not going to be good..

.
.
.
.
.
.
so what do y'all think? Do you ship Nick and Hannah?Let me know down in the comments💞💞