~I lost my one and only friend ~

I opened my hands for a hug..
Caleb hesitated at first but then decided to give me the hug..

Caleb: so um... how are you feeling? ,he said while scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

Me: not gonna lie, pretty good, but you uh look kind of sad, is anything going on that you would like to talk about?

Caleb: um... no no.. Everything is absolutely fine, I'm good..

Me: I don't believe you! , i said and gave him a smile

Nick: well maybe you should. And MAYBE, you should care about me more than him. You literally left me alone crying because I let my feelings overcome myself and because some asshole thought it was a good idea to stalk us and take pictures! , Nick said so angrily that my heart started pounding so fast that i felt it almost coming out of my chest..

Me: Look. I don't know why you do this , but I won't let you play with my feelings like one more of your sex slaves , I said as calmly as I could

Nick: ooohhhh I get it! That's how you see me. Okayy.., he said these words so calm that I could swear he was going to take a gun and shoot me.. but he just left..

I started crying because I realized I lost my one and only friend but luckily Caleb was there to cheer me up. I felt like such a cry baby but I'm too sensitive.

He came , laid with me and I buried my whole self in his hug..

Caleb: look I don't know what is going on but I promise you're not alone. I'm here to help you , in whatever you're going through..

I just kept crying and I didn't quite do anything

Caleb: um.. the doctor said you can leave tonight if your blood tests are all good..

Me: cool..., I said and within minutes I had fallen asleep in his arms..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yesss I know it's been forever since I posted and I'm so sorryyyy💖💖 hope you like it ..

I also have an announcement. I'm thinking of starting another story.. what do y'all think? Of course I'll finish this one ( and trust me, this one is going to be big af) but I have a lot of ideas for stories like this💖💖 kisses 💋💋