~I had a stupid agreement..~

He said I love you and my heart flattered..

I hugged him really tight because I was scared . Scared of the thought of him leaving me alone.

Nick: hey.. HEY ! Are you okay ???? I've been talking to you all this time and you haven't said a word.. what are you thinking?? , he said and I gasped while trying to get back to the real world

Me: oh um.. I'm fine I was.. I was just thinking what happened.. and I don't know.. I feel like I'm forgetting something..

Nick: oh is it the reason you called me earlier ? I totally forgot..

Me: oh yeah.. Oh my god no no no .. , I said and kicked a big rock that was on the fully green ground.

Nick:well you sure don't seem okay.. What happened? , he asked , with a worried face and a still shaky voice

Me: that punk texted me and... and.. , I felt my heart beating louder and louder until it was the only thing I could hear.

............

I woke up in my room and when the thoughts of what happened earlier that night came back , I started crying again like a little child.

I was about to get up but the door opened and Nick came in..

Nick: Oh thank God you're awake! Are you okay? Do you want me to bring you anything?

Me: No I just need to tell you that stupid shit I agreed to..

Nick: what do you mean??

Me: um.. I kind of agreed to "blind date" ,like, real boyfriend and girlfriend, that person who texted me so he wouldn't leak that photo which looks like we were totally having sex, so I wouldn't ruin your thing with Jess.. , I said with one breath and still crying..

Nick: Oh my god you should not have done that.. that's really bad .. but why didn't you tell me??

Me: I tried. But you obviously had to tell me that you shouldn't be in my life anymore.

Nick: oh .. Look, I'm sorry. I'm here now and that's what matters. We're gonna figure this out and you are not gonna keep up with him. , he said calmly but I cut him off and straight asked

"Why don't you want to be in my life anymore?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I feel like the story is lame and I have run out of ideas but I have another story in mind so I'm going to update this one more to finally finish it and start with the other one so make sure to follow me for the latest updates on my new stories , and of course, this one💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞