~I need explanations!!~

It's finally the next day and I couldn't be happier since I'm going back to school! Yeah I know that I hate school but after all this time staying at home, it feels good being back in the crowd.

Actually I always blend in but when I got back I wanted to feel noticeable. I wanted to finally make the difference and stand out in the crowd.

Yes big change for me. But after what happened with Nick (yup, I still think about it..) I want to help him with Jessica but in one condition. He will introduce me to his friends and pick up the best one for me to date.

It might sound weird but his friends are actually quite nice and I just want him to introduce me. I'll do the rest by myself..

I got out of bed full of energy, ate a bowl of chocolate cereal and got ready.

I decided to wear something red since it is a bright color so I chose these ⬇️

My mom dropped me to my school after leaving my brother to his, and I couldn't be happier

I got inside and just stared at the people walking around me and all the lockers like they were fake.. wow I have been way too long out of school because everything looks beautiful..

And oops. I said that out loud. And most importantly, loud enough for Caleb to hear me.

I had forgotten about him. Ugh. But it's fine I can deal with him later. I walked past him and went right to my locker , and surprisingly did not even glance at him, which means not only I can deal with him mentally, but physically as well, I thought to myself and giggled.

Shit, I spoke too soon. He grabbed my arm when I opened my locker.

Fuck what am I supposed to do. Please don't do something stupid, please don't do something stupid.

Me:  hey? , i said with a not so surprised and welcome face and I was quite happy with my response

Caleb: oohhh you don't look very happy talking to a boy that saved you when he could just leave you there and die, he responded with a sarcastic way that made me laugh.

Me: huh? You surely do want to kill Nick though. What the hell happened that day? I need explanations!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello peopleee! I might not be posting that much but I'm getting some ideas on how to improve my story!! And I also got a few hate comments from a specific person but the only thing I have to say to this person, and every other person that hates with no reason, you do any harm to me. You actually help me achieve my goal by getting more reads and more comments, which helps me get a higher rank on the hashtags soo.... you should rethink before commenting 💞 To the people that actually enjoy my story and support me, I love y'all, you have also helped me a lot with all these reads and I don't know what I would do without y'all.
💞💞💞Spread love and positivity 💞💞💞