▪《 My Avocado 》▪

》 A Rantaro Amami x female reader 《

You and Rantaro were laying on a couch in your living room while the soft sound of the T.V. lulled you asleep in your boyfriends loving arms. You were laying on his chest while he had his arms wrapped protectively around you. It was a perfect calming end to the beautiful spring day that had just passed. You two spent all day together at a park and now it was time to sleep. You slowly drifted off into a nice calm sleep wrapped in the avocado's arms. You were awoken by the soft beams of sun shining in your eyes. You softly yawn and then look over to see Rantaro still sleeping peacefully. You lightly brush his soft matcha hair out of his eyes and turn over again. You are awoken once again but this time it is not from the sun. You got ambushed by your lovely boyfriend and he was now tickling you. You couldn't contain your giggles as he tickled you. "Stop" you said in between laughs. "Never" he giggled tickling you more. Eventually he stopped and you both were just laying on the couch. "You doofus" you sighed, "yeh but I'm your doofus" he replied giggling. "That's true" you said smiling. "You know we are going to have to get up eventually right" he said, "shush" you replied smacking a pillow on his face.

♡~The End~♡

(237 words)