◇¿《 Would You 》¿◇

》 ¡Blackened¡ Sayaka Maizono 《
x female reader

Ever since you got stuck in the cruel game you had stuck to the pop stars side like glue.

Something about her just made you want to be around Maizono, you couldn't figure out what exactly. Her friendly and bubbly personality, her cute outfit, her sparkling eyes, her cute giggle, ok, ok, we get it, you had a slight crush on Maizono, or maybe it was just admiration, yeah that had to be it.

Whilst still in your thoughts you bumped into a certain blue haired girl  while walking to breakfast.

You subconsciously smiled.

"Hi Y/N!" She giggled brightly, "um, hi-i" you stuttered slightly a small blush forming on your face, "I'm, um sorry for bumping into you I was just thinking-ing" you stuttered, causing you to become more embarrassed, while an embarrassed blush crept its way up towards you ears.

"Ah that's ok you were distracted, no harm done" she said sweetly, causing you to sigh in relief.

"Ah, ok" you replied, "do you wanna maybe go to breakfast together, it would probably be safer?' You suggested, once again reminding the both of you that you were still stuck in a killing game.

"Sure" Maizono said, you oblivious to the fact that she sounded different when responding, were now focused on Maizono's arm that had linked with your own.

"Ok" you quietly spoke.

As you two walked down the hall you couldn't stop thinking about how pretty Maizono was, and how red your face must be.

Seeing your far off expression, Maizono decided to speak to you so you wouldn't trip over anything while spacing out.

"Y/N" she said breaking you out of your trance, "um yea-ea" you responded now looking at the star.

"You were spacing out again, is something wrong?" She asked poking your cheek, "um, no, just day dreaming hehe" you said scratching your head a bit.

After your small conversation in the middle of the hallway, you finally came upon the doors for the kitchen and eating area.

You quietly sat down beside Maizono slightly leaning on her while looking across the table to see Makoto and the violet haired girl, along with the rich brat Togami in the corner.

You all sat and had a meal together and went off to do who knows what.

Still sticking with Maizono, you both made your way to her room to talk and de-stress from the current situation you were all in.

Soon enough you were called by Monokuma because it was apparently "taking too long to kill someone" so he had some motive set up.

You made your way to the room with computers all in rows. You held onto Maizono's hand and only tightened your grip when Monokuma popped up.

"Nihihihihi" Monokuma laughed, you yelped, he then went on to explain the motive, etc., etc. All you knew was that you were afraid and wary to watch the video.

Curiosity got the best of you however, and soon you and the other students sat in the chairs and watched the horrifying video that was presented to you.

You watched the video and to say you were shook up was an understatement.

However, there was something off and eery about the video that made you not want to beleive that that was the only story.

You look over to where Maizono was sitting to see her gone, you looked around and asked Makoto what happened.

"She looked pretty terrified" he replied to your inquiry with the same questioning tone you had yourself. "Thanks...." you mumbled fidling with your fingers while walking down the hall to try and find your crush *cough* I mean friend-

Yep, totally just a friend.

You sigh to yourself and continue walking.

As you were walking past the dorms you heard crying.

You knew who it was.

You quickly ran to Maizono's dorm and banged on the door. "MAIZONO, ARE YOU IN HERE" you shouted, "can I come inside please" you said more quietly, almost in a hesitant voice.

You slowly creak open the door to see the hot tears streaming down her face.

The sight almost broke you.

You quickly ran over to her wiping her tears that were quickly trickling down her face with your shaky hands.

"Shhhh, I know, I know, it's ok, I'm here now, everything will be ok" you soothed even though in your heart you knew it wouldn't be fine.

She clutched onto your back for dear life, "don't ever leave me, ok?" She trembled out still afriad, a little confused you replied, "I would never dream of leaving you." Her words brought a fluttering feeling into your chest causing your cheeks to flare up with heat.

You stayed in her embrace till she fell asleep.

The next day you woke, the warm and fuzzy feeling still hadn't left your chest yet, but the sight of Leon's dead body managed to drain all the colour, blood, and any possible warm, fuzzy, or happy feeling from your body.

You screamed, and then all you saw was black.

Cold darkness.

You awoke feeling dizzy and sick. You looked at your surroundings and could see you were in a small elevator with Maizono, Makoto, and the violet haired girl hovering above you.

The rest of the students looked wary at their surroundings and then down at you.

You were so confused.

"You passed out after seeing Leon's corpse" the violet haired girl said morbidly, yet blankly.

You slowly get up with the help of Maizono, "are you ok?" she asks sweetly, "I think so?" you answer back.

Eventually it got to the trial, and that's when you were really scared. All the evidence led up to Maizono.

"No!" You shouted, "no, that can't be true, Maizono wouldn't hurt a fly, right Maizono, tell them!" You screamed out afriad.

Why, why was this happening, why her, why you, why us, why did we have to be here. You were so frustrated you wanted to scream.

"Please-e, please-e" you trembled, "please say this isn't true" you cried. You held your head in your hands, crouched down, and cried. You cried and cried till it was time to vote.

You voted for yourself. Everyone didn't, they voted for who you knew did it, you just didn't want to believe they did it.

Maizono looked at you with a sad smile, her beautiful tears glistened while staring at you.

"Hey Y/N, would you love me less?" Maizono sang to you, "huh?" You replied confused.

"Would you love me less if you knew the deeds that I have done?" She asked solemnly. You looked at her, "you knew?" You asked, voice cracking halfway through. "She just gave you a small nod, "thank you" she said right before Monokuma hit the big button causing chains to wrap around her neck bringing her to her death.

You cried.

You cried, and you cried.

You wouldn't stop crying.

She was gone.

And you still didn't love her any less.

No matter what.

☆~The End~☆

Is there any good games you would  recommend?

(1190 words)