•《 Nervous》•

》 A Pregame Shuichi Saihara 《
x female reader

You nervously walked into your new classroom for the year. It was your first year at this new school and you were anxiously clutching the skirt of the school uniform in your clammy hands. You took a seat at the side of the class near the window and waited for the teacher to arrive in the classroom. Soon the bell rings and you see some more students walk in followed by the teacher. "Hello everyone, I will be your teacher for the next year" the teacher introduces. After that you just drone out about whatever the teachers is drabbling about and stare out the window. You are suddenly taken out of your thoughts when the teacher calls your name. "Y/N and Shuichi" he says handing you and who you think Shuichi is a piece of paper. You see the supposedly Shuichi make his way over to your desk. "Are you Y/N" he asks quietly, you nodded in response. You were too nervous to speak to the person in front of you but your thought was cut short by the teacher saying loudly "you may begin" which snapped you out of your trance. "What are we supposed to do" you asked even quieter than he had. "We have to write about our favourite things" he said way louder then before startling you and making your palms go sweaty again. "What are you writing about" you tried to smile but it came out forced looking and made you look more afraid then happy. "My favourite T.V. show" he said very enthusiastically giving you a closed eye smile. Getting a little more confident you asked, "and what is it?" "Guess" he said giving you what you thought was a smirk, "I don't know" you said. "It's Danganronpa" he said enthusiastically giving you this bright crazed smile causing you to feel some unease but also curiosity. "Cool" you simply replied, "what's your favourite show" he asked a little too eager. "Ummm I don't really have one but I would probably go with F/S" you said smiling slightly. Shuichi looked like he was about to say something but before he could the bell rang. "Guess it's lunch time" you said with a little laugh pulling your bag onto your lap in order to get your lunch. Pulling out your lunch you place it on your desk. You look up and are very surprised to see Shuichi still standing there just more awkwardly this time. "Um do you wanna eat together" you ask nervously clutching onto your skirt again, looking at it. You hoped that asking him to eat with you would make it a little less awkward. "Sure" he said going to grab his lunch and his chair. 'He's kinda cute' you thought while looking at his pale face that came towards you. "Hey" he said cutely sitting down in the chair he just pulled up, "what do you wanna talk about?" He asked curiously after taking out his lunch. "Umm I don't know, anything you want to" you said smiling towards him, 'adorable' he thought seeing your bright smile. "You said you liked danganronpa, what's that about?" You asked him, his entire face lit up and he looked all flustered, you might have seen some drool but you weren't sure. "WELL!" He started enthusiastically, Shuichi then went on a small rant of what Danganronpa was and who his favourite character was. "Sooooo your favourite is Kirigiri right?" You asked him after he finished his rant tilting your head cutely, "Yes" he replied enthusiastically his face going flustered. "Well from what you told me I think my favourite would be (INSERT YOUR FAVOURITE FIRST GAME CHARACTER)!" Right after you said that the bell rang to signal lunch was over and to head back to class. "Well I guess we should pack up then" you said shyly looking up at Shuichi causing you to become flustered. "I guess" he said, 'he sounded disappointed' you thought, 'no I'm just thinking to much into that's all' you thought disregarding what you were just previously thinking. "Hey" Shuichi said catching your attention, "huh" you replied still stuck in your thoughts. "Wanna hang out after classes" he said shyly looking anywhere but your eyes. "Um sure" you replied uncertain, "yay" he said clapping his hands together smiling like a maniac.

~Time Skip~

You have been hanging out with Shuichi for a few months and you may have grown a massive crush on him. You have noticed some weird things with him but you can't help your attration towards him. He doesn't seem to have any other friends at the school but what you have seen is that he only seems to care about your friendship. Today you sent him a letter to meet you. Today you were going to confess. He may be weird amd obsessed with the brutual Danganronpa but you couldn't help it. You put on your best outfit and asked him to meet you at the local park at 4:00pm. You were walking to the park when you see Shuichi sitting on the bench alone. You soon aproach him and say "hey" quietly. He soon notices you and gives you his infamous crazed smile. The smile that has grown on you. "Hey" he said enthusiastically pulling you in for a hug leaving you flustered. "I have to tell you something" you said quickly causing his smile to fade, he looked grim. "What is it" he replied solemnly looking away from you, you became flustered. "I-" you stuttered, "I think I like you!" You rushed out covering your flustered face. "REALLY!" He said putting on the crazed smile now, but this time it looked less crazed and more joyful. You just shyly nodded your head with your hands on your face. "I like you too!" He said happily giving you a giant hug. You and Shuichi just stood hugging in the park wishing that moment could last forever.

♡~The End~♡

(F/S means favourite show)

(1008 words)