☆ ▪《 Cuddles 》▪☆

》 A Gundham Tanaka x male reader 《

Another trial passed as you were all forced to watch another classmate be killed infront of all your scared eyes.

As soon as the trial ended you quickly ran back to your cabin, tears threating to run down your face. You were beyond afraid and disgusted.

Unknown to you, Gundham had been looking for you and had seen you sprint away to the cabin area.

Making sure he had all the divas with him, he quickly followed suit behind you.

As you ran, the tears finally started falling causing you to try and wipe them away quickly. You sniffled, running faster, finally making it back to your cabin.

You quickly unlocked the door, got inside, and shut the door behind you.

Locking the door, you quietly curl yourself into a sniveling ball on the floor near the door.

Too lost in thought and sadness, you couldn't hear the loud bangs on your door and the person outside calling your name.

"Y/N, Y/N, LET ME IN PLEASE!" Gundham was shouting outside your door, trying to get you to open it. "Please...." he said quieter, concerned for your wellbeing.

All you could do was cry and grieve about what was happening.

After what seemed to be hours, you finally stopped crying. In reality, it was only twenty minutes.

Suddenly you heard a knock, and somsone weakly crying out your name. "Y/N~" the voice stretched out tiredly, still knocking on the door.

You tried to think of who the voice would belong to, your thoughts were interrupted when they continued speaking.

"Y/N, let me in please, it's me, Gundham Tanaka" he said trying to sound fierce at the end, only to end up with him coughing.

Confused you peaked through the door after unlocking it, too emotionally drained by that point to be completely cautious.

You quickly opened the door fully as soon as you seen a concerned Gundham on the other side of it.

As soon as you did that, a worried Gundham engulfed you in his warm arms. You melted in the hug quickly, craving human affection.

You suddenly started crying again. Pulling your face away from his chest, Gundham wiped your tears away lovingly.

"It's ok my love" he said gently, wiping your tears as they kept pouring down your face. "It will be ok" he said, rocking you back and forth gently.

"Here let's get you all cleaned up and get you something to drink" Gundham said after your tears started slowing down.

He grabbed your hand gently and led you to the bathroom in the cabin. He went to the sink and turned on the tap, he got a cloth and put it under the tap so it could get wet. He then squeezed the excess warm water out and gently put the cloth on your face, wiping it.

He then did it again, this time with cold water. After, Gundham dried your face and led you to your bedroom and grabbed a water bottle that was by your desk. "Here" he said gently, "drink some water."

You quietly took the water bottle gently and opened it. Drinking some water, you felt much more cooled down.

"Thanks" you said quietly while playing with your fingers while looking down.

"Now, how about we go and lay in the bed provided by these foolish mortals who brought us here, and lay down, and um, cuddle" Gundham stated becoming less confident at the very end.

You blushed, taking his hand in yours you quickly stuttered out, "um, sure." Still a little scared of what had happened around an hour ago, you hugged his arm, hands still intertwined.

Walking towards your bed you took comfort in Gundham's strong aura.

You quickly flopped on your bed and snuggled into the covers, of course after taking off your shoes and the jacket you were wearing.

Gundham quickly followed suit, taking off his big boots and his big jacket. Leaving him with his shirt, pants, and scarf. He leaned down and put his devas on your side table before snuggling in right next to you.

You both cuddled up next to eachother. Holding on to Gundham you put your head on his chest and wrapped your arms around him. Meanwhile, Gundham put his head on top of yours and wrapped his arms around you in return.

With your legs tangled together he loosely  played with your hair while you just snuggled into him closer.

You two stayed like that and eventually fell asleep in eachothers arms.

☆~ The End ~☆

(Thank you everyone for over 5k reads!!!! Thank you everyone for over 50 votes as well!!!! I'm glad everyone is liking this book so far! I will continue to update as much as I can! Seeing my book getting votes and seeing the comments make me happy...

(Thank you everyone for over 5k reads!!!! Thank you everyone for over 50 votes as well!!!! I'm glad everyone is liking this book so far! I will continue to update as much as I can! Seeing my book getting votes and seeing the comments make me happy! :) I hope you enjoy!)

(814 words)