☆_《 Cards 》_☆

》A Celestia Ludenburg x 《
female reader

It was like any regular night.....except it wasn't and the whole class was gathered at Togami's huge mansion for a sleepover/party thing, no one really knew what it was. A get together maybe, hmm I don't know.

Anyway, you were sitting around a circular table with your legs crossed leaning on your girlfriend.

"Ugggh, how do you win every single time" you complain throwing your cards on the table in defeat for what felt like the millionth time in a row.

"Do you expect anything less of me" Celestia smiled smugly down at you before hugging you closer to her.

All that could be heard was more conplains from the other players. Naegi's luck still hasn't helped him win but he still had hope of winning.

No matter how calculated Kirigi's moves were they never could defeat Celestia's amazing talent.

Togami let out a frustrated sigh knowing full well he didn't have a great chance of winning, yet refused to admit defeat.

You were too stubborn and hopeful that you could win a game to stop. Plus you were snuggled in nicely next to Celestia, and you weren't leaving that spot anytime soon.

Yasihiro was trying to use his crystal ball in order to predict the next moves, (it wasn't working too well however).

Some of your classmates had gathered around to watch, while others just went and did their own thing.

You played many different card games against Celestia, poker, blackjack, crazy 8's, go fish, and UNO.

The only problem is no one could seem to beat her. All you could hear was the occasional heavy sigh followed by mumbling, or the faint music being played in the distance.

Despite always losing to Celestia, you were all having fun, (hopefully).

As Celestia pulled you closer every time she won she kept whispering, "maybe you'll get it next time" followed by a mischievous wink.

All you did was sigh frustrated but  you couldn't prevent the soft goofy smile that made its way to your face.

After finally taking a break from playing cards, and then losing, you and Celestia decided to get something to eat and drink. You wandered around hand in hand down the long hallways of Togami's mansion.

You stumbled across the kitchen, "why don't we make something" you suggested to your girlfriend, "hmm but what we should make is the question."

"What about tea, there's cookies on a table I saw earlier?" You asked leaning on her shoulder while she pat your head and played with your hair. You only leaned more into her touch before she went and picked up a kettle.

She quickly yet quietly filled it up with water while you stood watching her with love in your eyes. You went and found some tea cups and took them out while putting a tea bag in each.

Soon the tea was boiled and Celestia poured the water in the cups, you added sugar and a little bit of milk.

You drank your tea together enjoying eachothers presence while soft music could be heard in the background.

Light chatter was exchanged between the two of you along with loving remarks.

Eventually you had both finished your tea, after washing and drying the two cups and spoon you made your way back to the main room where the party had died down a tiny bit.

You make your way in eachothers embrace to the refreshment table a grab a cookie each. You both enjoyed eating before Celestia got an idea, she pulled you to where some of your classmates were dancing with eachother.

Slightly confused she told you to follow her lead which you grabbed her in hand in response. She wrapped one hand around your waist while your other hand seemed to go around hers. It was like you two were puzzle pieces that were made to fit eachother.

You danced with your head on her chest living in your own world. When you looked into her eyes you forgot where you were for a moment. It was so magical.

Slowly the night came to an end, by that it means it mellowed down that it was now time to sleep.

You all got your own private chambers but you sneaked into Celestia's to cuddle.

Soon you fell asleep in eachothers embrace but not before you exchanged goodnights, I love you's, and kisses on the cheeks.

☆~ The End ~☆

(After I finish this oneshot book (which might not be in a little while ><) should I make a x reader book for a specific danganronpa character, if so which character would you want to see a whole story about?)

(781 words)