𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐈 ; 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒.

CHAPTER XII 

PORT ANGELES!

PORT ANGELES!

"𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐘 we had to make this run to Port Angeles tonight?" Nora questioned Bella as she sat, once again, in the passenger seat of Bella's orange Chevy. It had been a week since searching for answers about Edward and his family, but Nora kept her mouth shut, refusing to believe the obvious answers in front of her.

Bella sighed. "I already told you, there's this book store that sells history on Forks and the folktales. It's my English Lit assignment... and my dad wouldn't let me go without someone else." When the light turned green, Bella turned left and flipped the page of MapQuest that she'd printed out to find the store. "Alright, I make a right turn about a mile down this road and we're there!"

Taking the directions from Bella, Nora looked them over. "I love how I got wrangled into this," she teased but also yearned to be home so she could watch a rerun of Friends. Glancing up, Nora's eyes widened as Bella was about to pass the book store. "Turn here!"

Bella's foot slammed down on the breaks, the Chevy truck came to a screeching halt, and she looked over to her friend with an apologetic smile. "I'm so driving back," Nora muttered, loosening her seatbelt that kept her from practically slamming into the dash and windshield. There'd definitely be a small bruise tomorrow...