The Curtain's Draw

A large fortified fence surrounded the entirety of the construction company, complete with massive sharp prods atop the fence to keep intruders from climbing over. Given that the corporate headquarters and the storage area were both on the grounds within the fenced area, the level of security wasn't unheard of. Riley suspected that Brigstate was actually owned by HIVE or atleast controlled by it in one way of another. The depth of their defenses at the site was relatively unknown, ARGUS hadn't been able to pull anything useful off of older satellite footage that showed arrivals to the location. More than likely HIVE had either stashed equipment or hidden it inside company vehicles that moved through on a daily basis. The team knew that their presence would be expected, even welcomed. Riley had opted against stealth, the team agreeing, each knowing that this war had run it's course from within the shadows. The roar of two helicopters cut through the still night as they passed over the barricaded fence protecting the constellation company. One helicopter immediately landed and began to pour an ARGUS strike team out onto the parking lot. The gunfire began soon after the first soldier hit the ground running. The entire area lit up with muzzle flashes, both HIVE and ARGUS forces engaged one another. The second helicopter hovered over the parking lot and began laying down a steady stream of suppressive fire to try and keep the pressure off of the troops below. The heavy machine gun on the side of the helicopter unleashed a fountain of bullets into the structures around the parking lot that were housing enemy forces. A single rocket was all that was needed to turn the hovering helicopter into a fireball, bringing the twisted wreckage down into one of the very buildings it was firing upon. There was no secondary explosion when the helicopter slammed into the building's side and buried itself inside the office building. Debris shot out of the crash site, causing nearby troops to take cover. Another firefight erupted near the opposite side of the facility, near the storage area for the larger construction machinery that couldn't fit inside a storage barn. ARGUS forces had blown open a section of the fence and moved several vehicles inside the perimeter, hoping to cover more ground as fast as they could. The lead vehicle was ripped apart by heavy enemy gunfire, the trailing SUV was hit with a rocket and sent flipping into the air. The ARGUS teams quickly dismounted the vehicles and returned fire, the fight culminating around the storage barns. Overhead satellite images relayed how fast the fight had escalated, multiple engagements were transpiring all around the location. Muzzle flashes from firearms and explosions accompanied each other in an orchestral cascade of war.
The team entered the fray with several strike teams accompanying them. Oliver led the charge, snapping his bow left and right as he unleashed a flurry of arrows of all types into the opposing forces trying to halt his approach. Many of the ARGUS troops moved from cover to cover, periodically returning fire as they tried to safely circumnavigate the warzone. The parking structure to the right allowed the HIVE forces to attack from elevated position. Riley motioned for several troops to follow him as he and Roy moved to clear the enemies out of the fortified spot. Diggle saw the move from his teammates and reacted accordingly, providing covering fire for them. He wielded a customized large machine gun which he had tailored to work offensively but allow him to stay mobile. The belt fed weapon allowed for a massive amount of ammunition to be sent toward any hostiles unlucky enough to be on the otherside of him. The barking machine gun did it's job, keeping the enemies at bay while Riley and Roy moved into position.
Thea moved with her brother, trying to match his pace. Bringing a bow to a gunfight wasn't exactly ideal, but their skill spoke for itself. Explosive and flashbang arrows kept the HIVE troops from overwhelming the assaulting heroes with gunfire. Thea found herself using the large machinery along their approach for cover as much as she could. Another ARGUS team member dropped beside her, bullets shredding his protective gear. Thea darted out of cover and returned fire with a few arrows, none hitting targets. The firepower from the parking structure was slowing the advance that the team needed to utilize in order to get into the main facility.
Riley and Roy wasted no time as they assaulted the enemies inside the parking structure. The ARGUS troops with them tossed a few flashbang grenades into the fortified position and charged in. One man was killed by gunfire as the others quickly split off for cover. Riley moved right, snapping between targets as he stopped beside a parked vehicle. Roy sent a few arrows into defending troops, trying to keep his momentum. He rolled over the hood of a car and hunkered down as the gunfire focused on his position, allowing Riley and the other ARGUS members to opportunity to push from their side.
Thea glanced up and saw as the parking structure shifted focus from the ground to the garage itself. She took advantage of the moment and pressed the attack with her brother, who had yet to slow down. Oliver jumped over a barricade and dug an arrow into a hiding trooper's chest followed by sending another arrow into a HIVE soldier turning his aim toward the hooded man. The ARGUS teams tried to keep up with the Green Arrow but were slowed by the amount of enemy forces facing them.
The satellite feeds showing the battle caught Victor's attention as he sat at Felicity's desk and utilized her equipment. He wasn't a fighter, but he had wanted to help in some way. Thankfully his newfound abilities added in providing overwatch and assistance from afar. The monitors before him were all showing footage from satellitesx combat HUDs, and CCTV from the complex. Victor was monitoring everything, his attention was on every aspect of the battle. He warned another group of ARGUS forces from an oncoming enemy attackx while simultaneously slowing the enemy force's movement routes by locking off specific sections of buildings they were moving between. His vision wasn't limited to Felicity's three monitors however, the cybernetics within him had created a type of holographic displays on visible to his eyes. These additional views of the battle showed him a group of Assassins that were currently sulking through the shadows of the large machinery to the team's side.