Trouble

I got out of the car and started for the forest. Well not really forest forest. It is the school's garden.

We call it forest because it is full of trees. It is B (Brandon) and his friends who are my friends and my best of bestfriends' meeting place.

I turned around to look for Brandon but he is already with his friends and is surrounded by his fangirls. B is a basketball "superstar" in school. I may not say this in his face because I am sure his liver will inflate but my brother is SIZZLING HOT that is why girls are dying to get in his pants.

As I reached the entrance of the forest, I can already hear Amanda's irritated voice and Cherry's laughter.

"...You can't possibly be serious. You are way hotter than her! You've got those sparkling emerald eyes and shiny red hair! You've got this amazing body and soft, white skin! How can he possibly choose that slut over you!" Amanda said heatedly.

"Chill Mands. He is not worth your anger and my love. After 24 hours of staring at my ceiling, I've moved on." Cherry said while laughing. "The way you react. Seems like you're the one being cheated" she said shaking her head.

"I've got a feeling I am missing something major." I interrupted

"Hi Ire! Well Cherry here had just found out that Matt has been cheating her with that Maria slut!" Amanda said, disguted.

"Anyways! Where is your hot cousin Ire? Honestly, do you have different grandparents?"

I stiffen. Family talks is not on my to-do list. Cherry continued not noticing my guarded expression.

"You and Amanda can pass being siblings though. The two of you have the same hair color which is kinda maroon just that Iris' shade is darker and tanned complexion. Same likes. Same dislikes. Both of you are bubbly and out-going. The only difference is that Iris is excellent in hiding here feelings and expressions and has a smart mouth while Amanda is the one who usually gives things away. Also, you, Iris have dark blue eyes which almost looks like black while Amanda electric blue eyes." Cherry chattered happily.

I caught Amanda's eyes and got a silent message. There's trouble.

"Okaaaayy!!! Let's go to the office right now and get our scheds. Cherry by the way, cheerleader captain Alex is looking for you." I said. The last statement is actually an alibi to get rid of Cherry so Amanda and I can talk about this trouble brewing but nonetheless true.

I heard Alex talking about asking an advice from Cherry about their new routines when I passed by her group a while ago.

"Okay let's go get those scheds."

After getting the damned scheds, making sure Cherry is now with Alex chit.chatting, Amanda and I went to talk. Talk about something important other than the news about some new boys.

At last, we found our desired space and I looked at my fidgeting bestfriend.

"Chillax Amz. What is it about?"