Punch & Kneed

Luke

"You really shouldn't have hit the poor guy Iris." Brandon told her

"Yeeeaah. I really shouldn't have punched the poor guy in the nose and kneed him in the balls because he is oh so nice for shoving me. You saw what happened you dickhead!" And with that, she went to motorcycle and took off while Brandon shouted, "At least wear a helmet!"

Amanda sighed and said, "Let her be for now." And she faced Brandon, "You saw what happened. You know that she don't punch and kneed people without reason. She's provoked. Bye guys. I'm outta here. Oh and tell her what you'll tell her when she cooled down."

"Wait! How'd you know we'll tell her something?" Jayden asked whilst Amanda is already starting her car.

Amanda smiled at him and shouted, "I kinda have the talent of reading people but not as good as Iris!"

"Well B. Your sissy can surely throw a punch or two." I said while shaking my head, remembering what happened in the lockers after the last period earlier.

××Flashback××
There are people surrounding near Iris' locker.

"Excuse me. Excuse me." Bran said. We followed him and we stood shocked while looking at the scene before us.

Iris was there who looked liked she can kill Maria whose in front of her trying to look tough under Iris' intimidating stare. Maria opened her mouth but Iris cut her off. I honestly thought she'll shout at her judging from her expression but boy I was wrong.

"You know Maria," she said coldly and calmly, "if you pull my hair again, I will forget that you're a girl and just punch you immediately. And to you answer what you said earlier even if it wasn't a question, no I am not hooking up with Brandon Valdez. Wouldn't it be too gross to fuck your own cousin?"

Maria stood there eyes wide when a boy shouted her name and pushed Iris aside making her fall butt first. Again. The boys and I made a move but was stopped, shocked yet again of what happened.

Iris stood up looking pissed as ever and tapped the boy at the shoulders.

As he looked at Iris, she punched him squarely at the jaw. The boy mirrored our shocked faces. "That's for your slut of a girlfriend" Iris punched him in the nose, "That for you changing my ever sweet bestfriend for that slut," then she kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, "And that's for shoving me." while the boy crumpled in the ground groaning and Iris walking out, the people present was like, 'ooooooh'
××End of flashback××

I chuckled at the memory whilst Brandon and I are walking towards their house. When we got inside, Uncle John greeted us and asked Brandon, "Where is Iris?"

π=π=π=π=π
Iris

I was leaning on my motorcycle which is parked near the sea, calming myself down when my phone buzzed. When I read the text, I started Haven (the motorcycle) and sped off towards the direction for my house.

From: BranTheAss
Get ur ass n here immediately. Dad wants 2 talk. Faster.