Meeting

"Iris what are we supposed to do? Should we call for help?"

"No. We are not gonna call for help. They are going to lock us up. I don't want it to happen again. What we are going to do is act normal. Blend in more. Mingle. If we shut away, they'll get suspicious. Don't worry about the scent. I've put up an enchantment for both of us." I told her "Just do things like we usually do."

"Okay. I trust you." Hearing that from my BFF is flattering. "Same to you Amanda. Same to you."

"Hernandez!!" I looked up just as a basketball hit my head. Luck is so not really with me 'cause as I staggered backwards in the ramp, I tripped on.... a rock I think, so down I went at the foot of the ramp, butt first.

"Damn! Brandon Valdez!" I shouted at Brandon who is laughing his butt off. Then people who saw my current dilemma started laughing too. I groaned. Suddenly, the laughing stopped. A shocked silence filled the place. I saw a shadow above me and I looked up.

"Are you okay?" The god said while his three companions sniggered.

"Holy fresh baked shit!" I exclaimed

I quickly stood up and dusted the dirt off my jeans. Then, I looked at the god. Kidding. He is a boy same age as mine I think. I looked him up and down again and again. Suddenly, I heard an oh so familiar laugh.

Brandon came to stand next to me and his arms went its way up to my shoulders.

Still laughing, he said, "Well Mendez, I think you are happy to be checked out by an awesome and hot chick like Hernandez here. Honestly Iris, I'm hurt. You just checked someone out." When he said the last part, he acted as though his heart is breaking.

I shoved him playfully. "Says the guy who just threw a damned basketball at me which caused me from falling into the cursed ramp butt-first. Do you know how painful that hit is? So, you know each other?" I said indicating the boy and his fellas.

The one who asked me if I'm okay is... I don't know... a handsome and hot angel from heaven who came crashing on earth and became a mortal? He is absolutely stunning.

"Oh. Iris and Amanda, these are my, uhm, my friends. Iven Martez, Jayden Gomez and Luke Mendez. Iven, Jay, Luke, this is Iris Hernandez amd Amanda Monet."

"Are you like, sisters?" The green-eyed boy asked, Ivan I think.

"No and Yes. No we are not related by blood and Yes because we have been bestfriends since who knows when so we treat each other like sisters." I said

"You both really look like each other. Amanda, do you know anyone named Alexandre Monet?" Jayson asked Amanda. He have big brown eyes and a fashionably tousled auburn hair.

I noticed that my bestfriend is just looking at the Jayson guy. It seems like she hadn't heard him at all. Hell, I bet she didn't hear anything and rated SPG scenes are playing in her mind. I made an act of picking up a ringing phone, "Hello, is Amanda Monet still breathing. She just suddenly shot up to space and I bet some unwelcome scenes with this new guy Jayson Hernandez are playing in her mind."

"It is Jayden not Jayson."

"Okay. WhatEvz. Seriously Amanda, saliva is flowing already." Still no response. I suddenly shouted desperately trying to wake her, I yelled, "Oh Hail Humongous Penis. Amanda is waiting for you to do the Squirt, Squirt, Squirt!!!" at the top of my lungs. Finally, I got a sane response.

"Shut up Iris!" She said.

I laughed and turned to the guys, "Nice meeting you all. I hope we get some classes together." then to Brandon, "See you later Valdez." I steered Amanda away and gave the boys a quick wink.