Messy Room

Iris

I woke up next morning to find the room very messy. Brandon is not in his bed but I hear him humming in the bathroom.

6:32 A.M.

Hmmm... it is still early for Bran to be taking a bath, the room is very dirty...Huh. I got it.

I went over to Luke who is sleeping peacefully covered in his blankets. I smirked and pulled his covers.

Damn. He.... is.... shirtless. One, two, three, four, five, six.... goodness gracious.

He shivered and opened his eyes. "What?" He mumbled. "What? Well, let's see, you," I said while nudging his chest with my fingers, well, okay, I kinda did the nudging on purpose. Well, come on, just checking if it's real, "need to clean. Now. Or else..." I trailed off for effect which seemed to be working. Luke's eyes widened and he scrambled off his bed and started tidying things up. He knows if I say I'll kick his ass of the bed I'll really do it. Happily.

Satisfied, I went to grab my towel and leaned in the bathroom's doorframe lazily. When Bran opened the door, I smirked at him and pointed at Luke.

"If you won't clean, you know I don't give a damn if your genes won't be passed to the next generation right?"

I grinned when I saw his horrified expression. I swear I heard Luke chuckle. And trust me when I say this, that guy's hard to crack.

The rest of the day was uneventful. When school was over, the dudes and Amanda and I met up in the parking lot. Suprisingly, the dudes, Luke and his fellas, and the dudettes, Amanda and I, went along well.

I was the first to reach the parking lot and cassually leaned on Haven and plugged in my earphones and listened to Taylor Swift.

Let the flood carry all my pictures of you....

I was having a great bonding time with T.Swift when a pair of big hands wrapped around my eyes.

I already knew who it was and I was going to tell him that its no use 'cause I know it's him when it happened.

Fireworks.

Fireworks you see every New Year only it happened within me. It felt sparks are flying everywhere. But I pushed it at the back of mind and removed the hands.

"Har har. Sorry. Saw you awhile ago Luke. Sad...."

"Whatever. What are you listening?" He grabbed my earphones but me being me who freaks a lot when it comes to my earphones, shouted "Wait!"

I transferred the right earphone to my left ear and handed Luke the left earphone who placed it in his right ear...

Rain came pouring down

When I was drowned

And that's when I could finally breath

And that mornin' gone was any trace of you

I think I am finally Clean.....

"So, you like Taylor huh?"

"Yep. Love her songs." I replied.

"Oh I see. So, uhm, have- have you- have you-" Luke wasn't able to finish since Bran came to us with the rest of the guys.

"Guys, Jake Mason's throwing a party. Wanna come? Great! Let's meet in our house at 7:00 pm sharp, 'kay?! Okay! Lets roll!" Bran said energetically.

"Uh, Bran, why at your house?" Iven asked.

"Good question. Why Brandon?" I asked Bran

"Well, I'll sweet talk mom and ask permission to take the limo. After the party, we'll go hangout in somewhere peaceful. Like the beach so you better bring extra tee."

I sighed. "Mom won't let you."

"Sissy, do you know that my charm is so powerful I can bend mom's rules?"

"No. Is there a chance where we can argue or is the case already closed." As I finished asking, I realized the answer right away.

"No."

A lot of clothes changing later, I found myself wearing faded shorts paired with a loose black shirt that says, 'CAUTION: Hot Stuff' matched with black sneakers.

It turns out, I really shouldn't have underestimated Bran's charms. He actually got mom to agree that he'll borrow the limo.

When I went downstairs, I saw Amanda in black shorts, maroon spaghetti with a yellow jacket in her waist and black pumps, chatting with my mom. Iven, Jay and Luke talking about sports with my dad.

Bran honked the horn and we bid our goodbyes and dashed outside. I looked at the boys and started laughing. They all looked at me like I was crazy. I was the last the get inside the car and I was still chortling.

The drive was silent if you won't count the occassional chortles from me. A block away from Mason's house, Bran stopped the car and faced me. Actually, all of them are staring at me. I sighed grinning and said, "Okay, I'll tell you why I'm laughing when we are already out of the car.

When we are all outside, I let the boys stand side by side. I let Amanda stand by me. I told her to look closely and started laughing too, then high-fived me.

"What?" Iven said, irritated.

"Well, Luke is wearing a purple tee, Iven, blue, Jay, red and Bran, orange. Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael and Michealangelo. Ninja Turtles."