ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ

It was a great day.But same.. Everybody is going to work,school.And there was great dancer duo who always smiled and happy going to school.

At school,everybody looking at them.There a some guy licking their lips looking at Lia.But Lia just wearing her brother hoodie and tight.So we can ever see her thigh.

"What are you looking at"Yeonjun suddenly break the silence."W-what?"One of them asked,played innocent."Stop looking at my sister."All in the school hearing that,throwing paper to them.

~Time Skip/Recess time/At cafe~

"Oppa I need to go to toilet please"Lia said."Take care I wait for you at cafe okay?"Yeonjun said smiled."Okay!"Lia quickly go to the toilet.

"Where's Lia?"Ryujin asked."Toilet"Yeonjun answered short."I really love you relationship.You guys are close"Ryujin Said smiling."You close to us too"Yeonjun said.

~Lia~

Lia was done with her things in toilet.So she came out to go to her brother and Ryujin.But suddenly someone grabbed her waist and pinned Lia against the wall."L-let me go!"Lia shouted.Since the toilet is far from cafe And class,nobody can hear her.

"Hey beauty.. What a nice body"That guy earlier smirked.Lia don't even know what to do and just cried,hoping someone helping her.

"Let her go"

It's kinda short?Right?I hope you enjoyed this chapter since this is my second works!And this will have side ship YeLia from iTZY.I hope you love it.Saranghae dreamies💜