ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

~Next day at cafe~

"We happy you finally found true lover"Ryujin teasing Yeonjun."Shut up!I have girlfriend already!"Yeonjun said angrily."You always with her.She is a trash tho"Lia said,rolled her eyes."Whatever I'm going to toilet."

~After going to toilet~

Yeonjun was about to go back to the cafe.But then he saw a similar person.He just followed them.They going to the basement(how-).They were kissing.

But then Yeonjun realised.It was CHOU TZUYU.His girlfriend.He thought it was unreal.But it is real.

"Happy?"Yeonjun suddenly asked.Making that two stopped."A-ahh hi Junie"Tzuyu said,panicked."Don't Junie me."he said coldly."H-he the one who kissed me and bring me here.. Please trust me."Tzuyu said as she come closer to Yeonjun."Liar"

"Baby I'm not lying~ trust me~"Tzuyu said."Get off"Yeonjun said,pushing Tzuyu away."Fine.Yes I am lying.I mean,who need you.. everyone don't want you.They just want your money thought.You a trash at all.You don't deserves to live.No one need you.Even Lia dont need you too.Nobody love-"Tzuyu was cut when Yeji suddenly punched her.

"Shut up!He deserves everything!Not you!You just a trash using guy for money!"Yeji said angrily."I swear to god if Soobin find out he will end you."Yeji said and hold Yeonjun's waist and go away from them.

Hi dreamies!This chapter is too long?Wait I think it's too short😂Okey I hope you enjoy!Byee💜💜