🔞

As always
Namjesus          ✓
Holy water        ✓
House of cards  ✓

"SOOBIN!"Yeonjun yelled,making Soobin,who was at the kitchen drinking his almond milk almost choke.

Yeonjun run downstairs and looked unhappy."What's wrong baby?"Soobin asked softly."Don't baby me!You cheat aren't you?!"Yeonjun yelled."What?"Soobin confused.

"You don't love me.I knew it."Yeonjun said,as always,he cried."No I'm not!"Soobin quickly running towards to Yeonjun."T-then why d-did Hyunjin.. "

He was cut when Soobin suddenly said."Kissing me?Duh,he's my ex. I will never love him.He such a bitch,I love you baby"Soobin smiled softly."Liar"Yeonjun said.

"Then proof it that you love me"Yeonjun said.Soobin smirked and quickly pinned Yeonjun against the wall.Kissing him.Not a peck,their tongue are fighting for dominant.Which Soobin win.

Soobin quickly bringing theirselves to the bathroom because it's near to the kitchen."Mmh"

Soobin unzipped Yeonjun's pants and slid down his boxer,fingering him without warning."S-soo-"

"Daddy for tonight"Soobin smirked.Seeing Yeonjun submissives side,always make him hard."D-daddy"

Hearing that,Soobin getting his fingers deeper and deeper making Yeonjun cried."C-can I cum?"Soobin quickly answer no.

"Ahhh~"Yeonjun moaned out.Soobin doesn't have small finger.I mean look at his hand duh.And they were having fun.

I couldn't write more🤧I have no brain.I am running out of idea because all the idea is for next book😬Okey thank you for supporting this book✨💜💜