ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴜʀᴛ

It was passionate kiss and everyone is soft.But then,someone just disturbing the moment.Its MAFIA LEADER SON.

"Well,look we have bad Boy and best dancer"he smirked."What do you want,Lucas?"Soobin said,annoyed.While Yeonjun is hiding behind him."Nothing I just want that blue haired boy"Lucas said,pointing at Yeonjun."Back off he's mine"Soobin said.

"He's yours?Your name don't even have at him."Lucas said rolling his eyes."Well"Soobin take the permanent from one of the student that near with them and take Yeonjun's hand.Writing his name 'Choi Soobin'.

"He's mi-"Soobin was cut off when Lucas suddenly take Yeonjun's small waist and hold tight more tighter than you can imagine.Its hurt Yeonjun.

"Let him go"Soobin said,throwing the permanent.But then out of nowhere,Lucas kissing Yeonjun.Then broke the kiss."He enjoyed my kiss"Lucas smirked.

"No he is not."Soobin said."Yes he is"Lucas said giving a peck to Yeonjun's cheeks."Fine,Take him"Soobin said without thinking anything.Yeonjun was completely shocked."W-wait Soobin-ah"Yeonjun said but Soobin are now gone.

"Let's go"Lucas said.Yeonjun can't do anything but just follow Lucas.He heart is now break into 1000 piece.He can't even believe Soobin really give himself to Lucas.

Hi hi hi!Uhm,uhm,so.. Don't think wrong,Soobin let him go because soobin have something on his mind.Okey?What,You think Soobin gonna believe that Yeonjun enjoyed the kiss?No!So see you in next chapter bye dreamies💜💜