ɪʟʏ||ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ

Its been a month since Yeji and Lia are couple.But something wrong.Yeonjun keep avoiding Soobin.While Soobin just hanging out with girl,kissing,having sex with girl.

That's the point.Yeonjun avoiding him because he knew Soobin are not GAY. Soobin will don't ever love him back.Because of that,Soobin tries to chat Yeonjun

Yeonjun ssi♡

Yeonjun?
I know you online
Chat with me
Yeonjun
Yeonjun!
CHOI YEONJUN!

What

Incoming call//Soobin

Yeonjun:WHAT?!
Soobin:Why are you avoiding me?
Yeonjun:W-what
Soobin:Why are you avoiding me.
Yeonjun:I-i

Yeonjun started to cry.He know if he answer he like Soobin,Soobin will block him.If he lying,Soobin keep asking.If he tell the truth,he maybe lost Soobin.

"Why are you avoiding me"Soobin said,making Yeonjun shocked.I mean Yeonjun was having a time to break from football.Soobin Infront of him.

"I asking you.Answer me"Soobin said.Yeonjun get up,facing the taller."I know I shouldn't have to tell the truth.But.. I like you.I love you.Its make me jealous when seeing you with another girl.Its break my heart when knowing you will never be my love,never be my first kiss.First boyfriend."

"I know,you will disgusted hearing that.I'm gay.Yes.I know you straight.I know you will never love me back.So,that's why I avoiding you"Yeonjun said,tear started running on his cheeks,tried to smile.

"I love you Soobin"Yeonjun started to cry more harder."Y-yeonjun.. why didn't you tell me the truth from the start..?If you tell it I will never doing things with girl.. I.. Yeonjun please.You are my boyfriend from now on.You are forever mine."Soobin said as he kissing the older lips,making he shocked but replied.

Yayayayayayayayayayyayayaya(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') and next is EXTRA CHAPTER♥╣[-_-]╠♥ THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY

SARANGHAEEE(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤