ꜱᴛᴏᴘ

It's been a month since Soobin let Lucas take Yeonjun.And it's been 1 month Yeonjun cried everyday,getting raped,and abused by Lucas.He now a mess.His messy hair,bruises all on his body.

It was Lucas,same as day before."P-please i-i don't want it"Yeonjun begged."You are my sex toy.My pet.My maid.You should listen to me"Lucas said angrily."B-but"Yeonjun started to cry.

"Soobin is the one who gave you to me"he smirked."Yeah that stupid dumb Soobin shouldn't give you to my son"Lucas father said.Yeonjun couldn't said anything.

But then they were shocked.It is because they heard police silent.They panicked expected Yeonjun.Then the police come,break their house."This is police please raise your hand!"one of the police shouted."Give back my brother you bitch"Lia said.Yes,their father a popular police.Their mother is popular doctor.

"Lia"Lucas smirked.He slowly getting closer to Lia.But then he get punched.It was Soobin."Thank you Soobin"Lia saiducas father already run away."Oppa!"Lia said running and hugging her shirtless brother."L-lia how-"

"Soobin."Lia answered."But I thought he really give me to-"he was cut again."No I'm not giving you to him.I was angry and don't even know what I do that time.I'm sorry because of me you get hurt."Soobin cried."N-no its okay thought.I'm okay"Yeonjun slowly smiled.

"But-"Soobin was cut when he hear sniff from Yeonjun."Oppa don't cry!!"Lia trying to comfort him."I'm not crying you little cutie,i just cold"Yeonjun said.Hearing that,Soobin take off his hoodie and give it to Yeonjun.Its kinda.. Big for him.

"Thank you"Yeonjun smiled."Yeonjun you okay?"mrs.choi asked,worried."I'm okay mom don't worry"he smiled.Soobin was grateful to have a boyfriend like Yeonjun.

Guys!It is sooooooooooo short and I hate that!I will try my best to do long chapter!Enjoy BYEEE💜💜