ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

Its been one week since Yeonjun found out Tzuyu cheat on him.Every recess time he don't talk to much.Lia and Ryujin are worried.

But one day when they were going to recess,Yeji and Soobin asked them if they want to go to their apartment since they live together and they want to make a sleepover(such a good bad Boy).Of course,Ryujin bringing her boyfriend.

~At their apartment~

"Welcome to our apartment!"Yeji said smiling."So Beomgyu and Yeonjun will sleep with me"Soobin said."And you two sleep with me"Yeji said."I'm excited!"Ryujin And Lia Said."Calm down girl"

~At night~

They were playing truth or dare."So Beomgyu,Truth or dare"Soobin asked."Mhmm.. Dare?"Beomgyu said."Kiss your girlfriend"Soobin said smirk."Ofc"he said as he take a peck on Ryujin's cheek."They so cute-"Lia and Yeji almost dead by their cuteness.

"Yeonjun,truth or dare?"Beomgyu asked.But Yeonjun didn't answer.I mean,he is being like this since one week."YEONJUN!"Beomgyu shouted."W-what?"Yeonjun quickly replied.

"Are you okay?"Soobin asked."Yeah of course!"Yeonjun said,faking a smile."Are you serious?"he asked again."Y-yeah!"

"You don't seem okay."Soobin said as he get closer to Yeonjun face.Their face only 1 inch.Their lips almost touched."Yes I'm okay now go-"he was cut when Soobin suddenly kissing his forehead."Okay then"

Yeonjun blushed mess.While the other teasing him.Now it's Soobin turn."Truth or dare"Ryujin asked."Truth"Soobin answered."Something about Yeonjun you love?"she said smirked."Y-yah!"Yeonjun shouted.

"Me?Uhm.. I love his fluffy hair,his cute nose,his blue eyes,his pouty lips.. Everything about him."Soobin said smiling."Ooooooooohhhhhhh"the other teasing while Yeonjun looked down,face all red.

I thinks this is the longest chapter (~ ̄³ ̄)~but nvm.I hope you like it and love it!💜💜