ᴅɪᴇ

~The next day~

"So Yeonjun,when will you make another video?"Soobin asked."Video?"Yeonjun asked,confused."Yeah shortie,video of you and Lia dance."Soobin said."We want to do it after school."Yeonjun said.

"Yeji really want to see Lia dance in front of her eyes.Can Yeji go there?"Soobin asked."Of Course!Why not right?You can go to!"Yeonjun said."I will after I finish something okay?"Soobin said,smiling to the short boy."Okay!"he giggle.

~After school~

"Promise you go after finish?"Yeonjun asked."Yes I will"Soobin said smiling.They then go to dancer's studio together.While Soobin looking for someone.Walking and walking.. finally found the person who he wants to DIE.

"Tzuyu"Soobin said."Soobin"Tzuyu said with her eyes in love."Can you follow me"he asked."Yes Ofc!!"Tzuyu can hide her happiness.

But it's not a good day for her.

Soobin then bring her to the nearby basement.He then pushed Tzuyu and take out his knife.Stabbed Tzuyu without any hesitation.

~At dance studio~

"What take him so long?~"Yeonjun whined."Can I scream?"Lia asked."Go ahead it's your dance studio."Yeji said."SOOBIN!"right after Lia shouted,Soobin appeared."Sorry I'm late."he said."It's okay"Yeonjun said smiling.Only his pretty smile can make Soobin blush.

They started their dance.

Annyeong!I hope you love this chapter!It's short I know!Love youu💜💜