Epilogue

After subsequent interactions with Jack Albert, Caroline and Isaac couldn't deny the change in him. He'd been unhappy when he learned about the loss of the pregnancy and the circumstances surrounding it. Jack and Caroline once spoke to Martha, Jack's wife through Skype. She was far from what Caroline expected her to be. Her sweetness could be felt from the computer screen.

Caroline didn't delay in writing her matriculation examination. By the next year, she was a student of fashion designing. Isaac wasn't patient enough to wait for her to complete school, so he married her at the end of her second year. After studying for four years, she graduated with high honors. She did her one-year mandatory youth service and came back to Jays wears to work as a full-fledged fashion designer. It wasn't up to one year before her competence announced her to the high officials of the company. She was soon promoted to the office of the Chief Operating Offer. Isaac had no hand in it. Her hard work elevated her.

Caroline is currently carrying Isaac's baby. Isaac wanted a girl. She wanted a boy. They checked the baby's gender last week and Isaac won. They'll name her Abigail because she will bring joy to God and her parents.

Some months ago, Lawrence was arrested for attempted rape. He was sentenced to fourteen years imprisonment.

Sandra had come back a few months ago, after her graduation to seek the post of a supervisor in the production unit. Isaac interviewed her. She answered most of the questions excellently. But when it was time for the practical aspect, she did woefully and Isaac couldn't hire her.

Lois and Kelvin have relocated to the UK. Kelvin is practicing law there. They are blessed with three children. Lois' mother lives with them.

Tessy is fourteen years old. The pride of her parents and a big lover of God. As she grows, her artistic abilities grow with her. Recently, she drew a portrait of the president. He was so impressed, he offered her a scholarship to study at any university of her choice. She's going to be studying at Princeton University, one of the best in the world.

Just as mama Grace said, God wasn't done with Jack. After a few years of working at the firm, God prompted him to start up a weekly Bible study. At first, it was just him, Martha, Tessy, and the Andersons. Soon enough, more people joined. Jack was worried at first when it was mainly the immoral people that were in attendance. Cultists, thieves, prostitutes, strippers and the like. He was tempted to quit, but God instructed him to use his past to change their lives. He became very open about the things he'd done in the past. He no longer kept it a secret, how God changed his life. The more he opened up; the more people were encouraged. Lives were changed.  Souls were won. Many more people have been coming and very soon, his house will be too small to contain them.