Prologue

“I said, I don’t want it!!”

     Mew threw away his cellphone and let it crashed to the wall. Never in his 28 years of life, he had shouted harshly to his sister like that, but this was an exceptional case. He was so angry and ready to kill someone after he got some news from his sister.

     “P'Mew! What happened?!” Song knocked the door in panic, “Are you okay?!”

     Instead of an answer, the door flew open by Mew. Without saying anything to his co-member, he stormed out of his room, his eyes were furious. All other members of LBC were in the middle of dinner time at their shared condo. Mew ignored the confused and worried stares from his fellow members as he walked to the main door to get out.

     “Ai'Mew, hold on! Where are you going?!” Lhong stopped Mew by grabbing his shoulder. Mew was so mad that he could kill anyone who interrupted him at the moment, but Lhong was his long time best friend, even before they started the band and became world famous. Mew was so close to the other that he didn’t only treat him as friend or a member, but also like a brother. He couldn’t just yell at him.

     “Tae is serving dinner, Ai'Mew. Aren’t you going to dine with us?” he asked again

     Mew sighed, he shook his head and smiled faintly at him, “Nope, I’ll have my dinner in my parents’ house. I have to see them now.” He answered rather calmly.

     “What happened, Ai'Mew?” Lhong asked worriedly, “Something wrong with your parents?”

     “Naah~ They’re fine,” he ruffled Lhong's hair and smiled faintly at him, “I’m sorry I made you all worried, I’ll tell you guys everything when I comeback, okay?”

     “Okay..” Lhong answered, unsure, “Be careful na~!”

************

A/N
      To make it little bit easier to understand. LBC is the name of the band Mew formed with his college mates and friends and developed as career and are currently number one band in Thailand.

     There is Mew As drummer/Band leader
     Lhong as lead vocalist
     Tae as bassist
     Tum/Song as guitarist.

     Hope you guys support my work. Don't forget to leave votes and comments.

Love
Prijongsuk