Epilogue

Mew glanced at his watch and then sighed as he realized that he had waited for almost half an hour. He was going to have dinner with Gulf that night in this restaurant, but the younger guy was late. He grabbed his phone, decided to make a call to his boyfriend, but then he saw someone walked inside the restaurant in a hurry.

   He sighed in relief. He waved towards the entrance as he saw Gulf entered the restaurant and was greeted by the host. Gulf smiled brightly and waved back at him, telling the host that he was Mew's company. The host led him to their table.

   “I’m so sorry I’m late, the meeting lasted longer than I thought.” He apologized as he sat across from Mew.

   “No, it’s okay. But you should have called na; I was worried something happened to you.” Mew pouted with a sad face.

   “My phone ran out of battery, that’s Why I couldn’t call you.” He grabbed Mew's hand, smiling at him apologetically. “I’m sorry.”

   “Oh, well. It’s okay now that you’re here. Should we order now? You must be hungry.” Mew asked his mood brighten instantly.

   “You bet! I was so busy from this morning; I couldn’t even get a proper meal. I’m starving!” Gulf made a cute face rubbing his tummy.

   Mew chuckled, he ruffled Gulf's hair. “Okay, let’s order our food.” He said as he raised his hand, calling the waiter.

/*/*/*/*/

   More than 2 years had passed since Mew confessed his love to Gulf. He was ready to give up everything he had just to be with Gulf. Getting married was the only thing he wanted that day. But Gulf insisted him to think about it first. He doesn't want them to rush into anything and regret later. So they talked about it over the night. In the end, they decided that it wasn’t the right time to get married. They thought the wedding had to wait at least until Mew had returned from his world tour.

   So after LBC had finished their 6th album promotion, they immediately went for a world tour. And during those time, Gulf fulfilled his ultimate dream by travelling around the world. No he didn't accompany Mew. But he was hired to work with National Geographic Traveler magazine after sending his portfolio.

   He didn’t put a high expectation when he applied to this magazine, so it really shocked him when some English-speaking person called his number and told him that he got the job. 2 weeks later, he was in New York, receiving his first work as a professional travel photographer.

/*/*/*/*/*/

   “Oh my God, how should I describe it? The green hills, the coastal, the water, the sun spread across all of it.. The sky! P'Mew, you should see it. The sky was so beautiful, clear blue beautiful...” Gulf let out a deep sigh.

   “I take it that Ireland must be your favorite, then.” Mew said, smiling the whole time he watched Gulf telling him his travel stories excitedly.

   “I don’t know. I’m torn between Spain and Ireland. And also Flores, Indonesia. Oh God, there were so many small islands and beautiful beaches! We were sleeping and eating on a boat, went snorkeling anytime we want, and visit many different islands. And you won’t believe it but I actually found a pink beach. The sand was actually pink. Like real pink!” Gulf exclaimed with his round Bambi eyes.

   Mew chuckled. “You're telling me this for the third time.”

   “I did?” Gulf tossed a grin back at him. “I’m sorry, P'Mew. I can’t help it. Those were really good times. 2 years full of good times.”