Chapter - 9

A few weeks after the last time Mew saw Gulf, he felt like he was living in a hell. Everyday felt like a torture for him. Whatever he did, Gulf's crying face would come to his mind and he would be reminded by the incident where the younger left him in front of the lift.

   After being left alone in front of the lift, Lhong and Song came to him and dragged him to their condo. The anonymous girl was still inside the dorm, sitting on the couch in the living room with an annoyed P'San. He was so ready to rage on Mew but when he saw him entering the dorm looking desperate, he kept his intention to himself.

   Lhong explained that Mew drank too much last night and the girl was too clingy to him. Mew insisted that the girl had to go to the condo with them. No one could object him because everyone was pretty much drunk as well. Though the girl slept in the dorm, they actually didn't do anything.

   Mew was too drunk. He threw up once in the hallway and twice in his bathroom. The girl was pretty wasted as well so when she saw Mew's bed, she immediately slept on it. Mew's shirt was covered with his own vomit so Lhong had to strip him off. When he was about to put a shirt on, Mew already passed out on his bed as well. Lhong and Tum witnessed everything because they were the ones who took care of Mew.

   They volunteered to explain to Gulf, but Mew didn’t allow them. He said it was too late. There was no use of explaining. Even if he knew the truth, what would happen? Mew still didn’t want to marry Gulf and it would hurt the younger as well.

   "You look like a creeper, staring at those Nongs like that." P'San approached his friend with two cups of Ice Americano on his hands. Mew's head jerked up, San's voice just broke his daydream. San gave him one of the cups and Mew mouthed him a thanks. The older guy then took a seat next to him.

   "You were suppose to watch them practicing, not staring at them with creepy eyes.” P'San said again.

   Mew scoffed. "I was just daydreaming, not staring at anyone."

   "Yeah, but you started scaring the kids." P'San pointed to the trainees in front of them.

   That morning the agency told P'San(LBC's manager) and Mew(LBC leader) to watch some trainees practice and also to mentor them. Mew didn't do anything useful though, it was all P'San. He didn't talk a single word to them except when San told him to introduce himself. All the younger trainees was expecting a humble and cheerful Mew, like how they always heard of him, but the Mew in front of them was scary and cold.

   "I was supposed to be the scary one and you're the cheerful one. Look, the atmosphere is gloomy because of you." P'San tsked.

   Mew watched as 5 boys were practising to their famous song, 'Be Mine'. And P'San was right, the atmosphere was so gloomy. They were supposed to watch and evaluate their practice and then report it to the management. They might have worked hard for this day and all Mew did was daydreaming and glaring at them. He felt guilty.

   "Let's go to the Chinese restaurant nearby, I’ll treat them to meal this afternoon." He said to San.

   San smiled at him. "Yeah, that sounds great."

   Three hours later, Mew and San got out from the Chinese restaurant with some trainees. Mew kept his promise. After the trainees finished their practice, he took them to the Chinese restaurant near their studio building and treated them to a delectable lunch . The trainees were all glad to be treated by the infamous Tharn(A/N: In case you're wondering, Tharn is Mew's stage name).

   “You need to go out like this, you know." P'San said as he waved at his Nongs and watched them leave to their respective place.